26│Broken Harmony

Kiyotaka's Point of View

IN THE CERTAIN ROOM, there were about 30 children who were tested with a series of exceptionally difficult questions. We were monitored by an invigilator. There were some people monitoring us from above, too.

We're required to answer questions that are beyond the ability of mere children. I'm not sure whether the adults could even solve the questions or not.

However, most of the children couldn't handle the stress and pressure. They collapsed during the test. It's good that Axel is not here, If he was here I cannot help but to be worried. I let out a sigh and I'd continued solving the question, until the invigilator approached me. He called me by my first name.

"Kiyotaka."

I looked up from the paper and stared at him. I could barely see his face as the light behind him was dazzling.

"Remember this. To have power and fail to use it is the behavior of a fool."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Third Person's Point of View

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. What is Class C thinking?" Horikita said her expression is clearly shown, she was frustrated with the Class C.

"Oh wow, a beach party." Axel said while looking around.

The thought soon disappeared as lights and cheers flooded the scene in front of them. It's like the Class C are really on a vacation. The electro-pop music, barbeque, beach ball, swimwears, they're all bought by points.

The three of them looked at the person who was standing beside them. It was Komiya. Komiya looks wary of Axel. Axel waved his hand to him, Komiya gulped and started talking.

"Ryuen-san wants to see the three of you. "

Horikita hesitantly looks at the two boys before she walks towards where Ryuen is laying down. To the fact a leader is relaxing under the umbrella, the absurdity can be called reckless.

"Hey." Ryuen turned his head to the two Class D students. Horikita crosses her arms.

"You seem to be living the high life." She said, making Ryuen smirk.

"Oh, we are. It's our summer vacation, and we're going to enjoy it. Right?"

"Y-Yes, sir." He asked Komiya, Ishizaki, Kondō who were kneeling under the heap of the sun.