12│Vanilla

Kiyotaka's Point of View

IN THE END, It looks like Koenji beat Sudou by about 5 meters for the victory. The commentating Ike suddenly turned to me with a face of a demon.

All the boys go back to the locker to change. I look at Axel who is still not changing, until the two of us left in the locker room.

"So Explain, why did you just swim freely? You just placed in 2nd place." I said while removing my shorts and I wear my pants.

"Why not? We're free, and to be honest I love swimming so that's why hehe." he said while removing his shirt, I gulped again. I looked away and wore my polo.

"And you know I holds back a little bit, I just don't want to stand out either?" no you literally stand out earlier and all the boys are staring at you.

"But swimming was tiring, and I did put an effort though." he said as he changed into his pants and polo. I am almost done changing so I wait for Axel to finish.

My eyes met with Axel who had his neck clearly visible because the shirt was a bit loosened which made my heart flutter. I unconsciously swallowed my saliva at the sight.

Damn.

"Axel."

"Yeah?"

I slowly approached Axel and I wrapped my hand in his waist and hugged him from behind. "E-Eh Ki-Kiyo?" he blushed, maybe he's thinking that it was rare for him that I hug him first.

"Axel." I whisper to his ear, I took a inhale.

"W-What?"

"You smell like chlorine." I said, Axel's expression changed. I let go of Axel and started walking outside the boy's changing room. I heard him screaming at me, I chuckled.

"YOU'RE SO MEANIE!"

I lean against the wall outside the changing room. I put my hand on my hair and I ruffle my own hair. I look down, oh this is also a rare sight of me... I just have a boner.

'He smelled like vanilla...'