24│Synergy

Third Person's Point of View

"'IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU, they die!"

"Just die you useless brat!"

'Stop please.'

"You will not have any food for tonight." after she said that she slapped the little boy. Little boy cried in pain and he held his cheeks.

"You will not go to school, you will start working." The little boy wanted to say something but the old man glared at him. He put both his hands beside his pants as he looked at the floor and started crying.

"If you tell this to others, I will kill you."

"Y-Yes U-Uncle.." The old man smirked again and slapped the little boy on the cheeks.

"Clean the house now."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Third Person's Point of View

"HEY! LOOK AT THAT!" A student said in awe as several other students glanced at the island that's about to come in sight.

Axel smiled at the form of the scenery, 'I can tell that there's going to be nice resources for food and water, it definitely will be some sort of physical survival test. It will be my first time experiencing this.'

"Good Morning, Arison-kun and Ayanokoji-kun." Kushida greeted the two boys. Axel smiled at her but that smile is just a fake. Kiyotaka put his hand on his pocket and waved his other hand to greet Kushida.

"Good morning." Kiyotaka said.

Kushida smiled at the island that reflects the sunlight, it looks like it's actually glowing that adds to the beauty.

"It's simply breathtaking ... don't you two agree?"

"Hm, it is." Axel said as he put his hand on the bar of the ship and closed his eyes and feel the freshed air.

"By the way, where's Horikita-san?" Kushida asked.

"Eh?" The boys both answered at the same time. Yeah, where was she? Axel looked around and tried to find Horikita.

"Isn't she with you?" Kushida tilted her head.

"She's probably in her room." Kiyotaka said. Axel and Kushida both agreed to that. They all think that Horikita is not the type of person who likes vacation.