06│Grieve

Axel's Point of View

9 years ago

SO THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT BY THAT. At first I was happy because I was able to eat and to sleep peacefully but no. This place or His place is definitely a hell! 1 year has passed since I was brought here.

Kiyotaka and I got closer because I'm a very noisy person? Maybe?

I was getting sick of the color white, every time I glanced around, it was the same boring wall and room. There were no specific emotions on it, it was just like a plain canvas before they painted on it.

Back then I was innocent and naive but 1 years passed and I've learned a lot here in white room. That day, When I and Kiyotaka were talking in the office that time some people took me away and just brought me to a room, well of course a plain room.

Now, people with white coats brought me here with the rest of the children. They announced to us about our presence here and the rules that we should follow. Some of us did listen but we mostly took their warnings serioulsy.

While listening I remember a child was not happy about it and decided to throw things and start hurting other children. Of course I decided not to get involved in that. The next day he disappeared only to be back the other day pale and afraid. He looks like hell. He couldn't concentrate on the daily tasks that were given to us and he ended up disappearing one more time and never coming back again.

I shook my head and stopped thinking that I should focus.

Now I looked around and saw Kiyotaka. I caught him staring at me. I immediately look away. He told me to control my emotions and feelings. I should act not care and be cold to everyone.

While doing some of our given tasks lots of children who were in difficulty to follow, they took them away. 'I feel like they will never come back again' of course everyone is afraid and nervous while me and Kiyotaka seem not fazed about it. Every night Kiyotaka and I meet up in my room or his room. He is training me. He said that I shouldn't eliminate early.

Of course I will not easily eliminate, even though I'm a child I still have the intelligence and stamina to do different tasks.

After the tasks, my mentor accompanied me back to the room. I laid down on my bed, which was quite comfortable to be honest. It was maybe the only positive thing in this place, at least the food and the place where I slept wasn't so bad.

Bored, I looked blankly at the white ceiling above me. It was really different from what I lived before, of course when my Father and Mother were alive. I love their smiles, laugh and I really miss their touch and love.