39│Disclose

Third Person's Point of View

THE FINAL DAY OF THE exam had begun. Unlike on the island, time passed quickly aboard this ship, surrounded by luxury. While Ryuen focused on his united frontal assault, and Katsuragi continued ahead with his iron fortress strategy, Ichinose Honami from Class B had not come up with a countermeasure.

"Waah. I pulled it again! Maybe I'm just bad at Old Maid?" Ichinose cried.

Ichinose once again suggested playing cards. As Kiyotaka has sent the photos to Manabe, she and her friends stop approaching Karuizawa, who is also acting normal.

"Is it ok for me to stay here like this?" Yukimura hesitantly asks.

"You're being gloomy, Yukimura-kun. This is where you play your heart out and shake out your anger. Rematch. Rematch!" Ichinose cried out.

"I'll pass on that. I don't feel like it anyway. More importantly, is this fine, Ichinose-san? Ending the exam like this. I thought you were the one holding the reins to this group and guiding us all through the dialogue." Yukimura said while shaking his head.

"Isn't that being too convenient for you, Yukimura-kun? If you really want to win, don't rely on someone else to do it for you and use your own power to win."

"I understand that much."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"AND WITH THE NEXT MEETING, the exam will be over. How are things on your side, Ayanokouji-kun, Arison-kun?" Horikita asks the two boys beside her.

"No particular change on our side. It looks like the VIP will be able to safely escape. How about you?"

"I will win." Horikita pointed out.

"Are you sure you haven't made a mistake?" Axel asked while munching his food.

"I don't know who's listening in on us so I cannot tell you the details yet, but, I won't mind if you believe in me. Everything will go well. Did you perhaps want to consult me?"

"There's no need for that. You make your move however you like." Kiyotaka said, shaking his head.

"So, you two said you needed to talk to me about something, what is it? I would like to avoid careless contact if possible."

"Judging from that tone, can I assume you have a plan?" Horikita continues as her eyes go to Kiyotaka.

"We've pulled Hirata over to our side. We can build a cooperative relationship with him in the future." Kiyataka replied, making Horikita look away with a sigh of disappointment.