42│ Sports Festival

Third Person's Point of View

"ST-STOP IT..." The little boy cried out, the old man smirked and continued to kick him. On the other hand, the old woman just stared at the scene with a smile on her face.

"I told you to be a good kid, right?"

"I-Am so-sorry uncl–uck."

"Stop talking. You see, we will never love you the way your parents love you. And I'm sure no one will ever love you, even if you meet someone they eventually leave you all alone, you useless brat." When the old man said that, the little boy just cried in pain.

He put both his little hands on his stomach. The two people leave him in the basement while laughing. He coughed blood as he tried to sit up properly.

"I miss you mom...dad.."

'This is not my home...and never will be.'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Second Semester Begin

AXEL JUST CROSS HIS ARM while looking at Horikita who is currently discussing the Zodiac Examination. He looked at Kiyotaka who was surprisingly listening.

"The surnames of the students divided up in order of the zodiac animals were the key to figuring out theVIP then."

The location was the table furthest back in the crowded cafe Palette. Kiyotaka and Axel, along with Hirata and Karuizawa, and also Horikita surrounded the lunch table. The purpose was to review the shipboard special exam that had taken place in the midst of the summer vacation.

"The rabbit is the 4th in the zodiac. Ayanokouji-kun, Ichinose-san, Ibuki-san, Karuizawa-san and Arison-kun. It would continue in that order."

"I see. If that's the order then I'm the 4th. That's why I was the VIP then." Karuizawa nods in understanding.

"But you know, that rule is extremely simple. Almost anyone could understand it. That means the Dragon group Horikita-san and the others belonged to was the 5th so Kushida-san would have been the VIP, right?" Hirata then speaks up.