25│Preambulate

Third Person's Point of View

IKE POPS OUT OF THE RIVER as he sees the others gather around.

"This is it! Don't you think it's the best spot ever?" They didn't need to agree as they all complimented the clean and fresh scenery that's taking over their breath. Several sparkles reflect the glow of the river.

"The water's so clean here!" Karuizawa said and sent them a smile. Hirata smiled as well.

"Thank you, guys! You're pretty amazing Ike."

"I know."

A lot of students began to crowd the river's side. Kiyotaka turns his head to see a tree having a possession device. Hirata then began to announce.

"So assuming we want to set up our base camp right here, we had better discuss taking possession of it."

"We should, shouldn't we? If we do it we can get unlimited access to the river and else we get points every eight hours."

Hirata nodded with a suggestive look.

"Although it isn't quite as simple as that. The leader's got to renew possession to get those points." Karuizawa suddenly got worried then she glanced at Kiyotaka and Axel.

"That's right. If another class sees them do it..."

"Can't we just, like, surround them while they renew it?"

"Good idea! What do you guys think?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan!" Karuizawa agreed.

"Last question then, who will be our leader? " Hirata asked his classmates.

"Let's see, I think Hirata should be our leader!" Sato suggests. Most students agree with this statement. Axel just sighed at them. Other students would retaliate with the idea of how the girls put their trust in Hirata, and suddenly Kushida called their attention.

"Hey guys, I have something to say." Kushida said as she motions them to gather to a tight circle just so no one would hear.

"I've been thinking about this a lot. People like Hirata and Karuizawa stand out, even if they don't intend to, and the person we elect as our leader should be someone who flies under the radar, but they need to be responsible too right?"

Hirata nods in agreement.

"Then Is it alright with the class to have Arison-kun as the leader instead?" Sato-san said, making Axel stiffen his posture. All their eyes turn to him. Many of the students agree to it.

"Well he's smart!"

"Yeah I agree he is reliable also!"

"Wait." Their cheer suddenly stopped when Horikita raised her hand.