Pork Rinds...?

Now

"I got it" Damon snapped.

"Okay" Bonnie said, rolling her eyes at Damon. Bonnie and Damon were clearly annoyed at each other as the bickered of the shopping cart, but then again what's new?

oh the joys of grocery shopping.

"We need strawberries, eggs, milk, and, oh, candles." Bonnie said as she found the candles and put them in the cart.

"I know its been a while," Damon said, "But you couldn't do magic as an anchor. So I'm curious, what momentary lapse of reason makes you think you can do it now?"

"She's not the anchor anymore" Lexi deadpanned. "It's as simple as that" She said.

"Yeah, exactly." Bonnie said, gesturing to Lexi who was walking in front of the shopping cart. "And like how when all this started, you sucked at making pancakes, and now they are somewhat edible." Bonnie was the cut off as they came across the next item on their list, "Milk. There is no reason to be Peter Pessimist." As Bonnie continued speaking, Lexi, who was in front of them, picked a pair of sunglasses off the rack and slid them onto her face. "We have proof we are not alone."

"First of all, don't nickname. That's my thing." Damon said as he and Bonnie put on a pair of sunglasses as well, "And this proof, sucks. You could have easily filled in the crossword."

"I didn't fill it in." Bonnie snapped.

"No" Damon started. "You don't know you filled it in. You also don't know that you talk in your sleep. Eggs." Damon continued as he stopped the trolley in front of the eggs.

"And neither of you know how annoying your bickering is." Lexi muttered as she picked up and opened a packet of popcorn as she walked past it.

"What are you saying?" Bonnie asked, "Are you saying I sleep crossword?"

"I'm saying it makes more sense than the alternative." Damon said.

"I get what you're doing." Bonnie said knowingly.

OH MY GOD 

Lexi, acknowledging the headache Damon and Bonnie's constant arguing was bringing, tuned out their arguing and focussed on her own thoughts.

"Pork rinds." Bonnie muttered, snapping Lexi from her daze. Damon then checked their list before speaking.

"Not on the list and ew" He said. Lexi rolled her eyes before turning back to face them.

"No, Damon. There were pork rinds here on this shelf. There have been pork rinds here-" Bonnie said, pointing to the empty shelf, "On every shopping trip we have had for that past four months." Lexi the turned around and went to continue walking around the store before Bonnie's words paused her movements. "Anyone else hear that?" She asked. Damon and Lexi, who both could hear the music Bonnie was referring to, exchanged a look before moving towards the root of the noise. The three of them then ran from the store and the saw the children's carousel,  which required a quarter to function, working.

"Hear that Damon" Bonnie said as the three of them stared at the device. "That is what hope sounds like." She said, clearly proud of herself. Damon stared at it blankly whilst Lexi nodded to herself.

We aren't alone.

Damon, still not believing that there are more people in this universe with them, went back into the store to retrieve a screwdriver before exiting the store and opening the machine.

"It has got to be faulty wiring or something" Damon said as he examined the wiring.

"Or someone put a quarter in it." Bonnie said, leaning against a nearby wall next to Lexi.

"You know," Damon said. "I'm a little confused with all this misplaced hope." He said as he dropped the screwdriver on the ground. "Alright" Damon said, "Let's just say there is someone here, how do you know we are going to get out?"

"Well, you say this is your hell, right?" Bonnie said.

"If there is someone else here, that means its not your hell." Lexi said, catching onto her idea.

"Exactly." Bonnie said, enjoying the fact that she wasn't alone in her idea. "And if it is not your hell that means Grams put us here and if Grams put us here, there is a way out." Bonnie said, wanting nothing more than to get out of this world.

"That is one hell of a logic knot you two have tied." Damon said.

"Now that we have properly placed our hope," Bonnie said, "Let's play a game. When we get out, what is the first thing you going to tell Elena?" Lexi pondered the question, knowing it was directed at Damon.

"I'm going to tell Elena that I'm happy she got back together with Stefan." Lexi declared.

"Mean" Damon said, picking up the screwdriver and pointing it at Lexi.

"Hey Elena" Damon said, his tone mimicking if he was actually reuniting with Elena. "I'm sorry I killed Bonnie." Bonnie narrowed her eyes at him as he stood up, "But she was the most annoying person in this world. She would just keep talking." Damon said as he began to walk through the parking lot. "I mean it is a wonder I made it as long as I did. Here's the thing, I think it is better this way because she didn't have magic meaning she was pretty much useless-"

"Damon" Bonnie said, cutting him off. "Still think I'm useless?" She asked, gesturing to his car which was sitting in the parking lot.

"Oh shit" Lexi muttered. Damon, clearly excited, practically ran to the driver's side of the car and opened the door. Lexi, whose legs were about to give out, mimicked his actions on the passenger side. Lexi then closed the door and leaned back in the seat as she thought about all the memories this car brought. Lexi was then snapped from her thoughts as Damon began speaking.

"I'm going to tell Elena how much I love her." Damon said, his focus still on the car. "And then I'm going to apologize for killing you." He deadpanned, lifting his eyes to meet Bonnie's. Bonnie rolled her eyes before narrowing them at him.

Bonnie's eyes were quickly drawn to a flicker of cloth a few cars over which she saw out of the corner of her eye.

"Did you see that?" Bonnie asked as Damon and Lexi got out of the car.

"I think it is time we finally meet our little friend."