Here's The Thing...

"This seems like my cue to leave." Enzo said once they figured out how Lexi was going to explain to the Mikaelsons and Kai what had happened. Lexi let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding in before she gave Enzo a short hug and turned to Bonnie.

"I can stay if you want" Bonnie offered.

"It's fine" Lexi uttered, "I can do this on my own."

"Call me when you can and let me know how it goes." Bonnie said as she pulled Lexi into deep hug.

"I will" Lexi whispered as she looked between Enzo and Bonnie before opening the door and accidentally sending Kol tumbling into the room. "Were you trying to listen through my privacy spell?" Lexi asked as she looked from Kol and to Kai, Rebekah, and Nik who were standing in the doorway.

"Why would you think that?" Nik questioned guiltily. Lexi sighed before gesturing for Enzo and Bonnie to leave. 

"We need to talk." Lexi said once she heard the front door close, indicating that Bonnie and Enzo were gone. 

"Well there is not time better than the present" Kai declared as he began walking into her room. 

"Not in here." Lexi interrupted, recalling that her used pregnancy test was quite literally metres away from them in the bathroom. 

"Okay" Kai said although it sounded more like a question that a response.

"Let's go downstairs" Lexi decided after a moment. As soon as Lexi stepped out into the hallway, she quickly took note of Finn and Elijah who were lurking nearby, clearly having the same intentions as Kai, Rebekah, Kol, and Nik. 

------------------------------------------------------

After managing to get the Mikaelsons and Kai into the same room downstairs, the entire discussion Lexi had with Bonnie and Enzo about what to say completely vanished from her mind. Lexi's heart began to do backflips in her chest as she looked over each of her soulmates' expecting expressions as her silence continued.

"I-" Lexi started before contemplating every last one of her life choices.

"What is it?" Kol asked as he took her hand in his own upon hearing her racing heart beat. As Lexi thought over how she was going to work up the nerve to explain what was happening, she recalled something her father had told her a few months after she came to live with him.

"When you don't have the courage to say something, sometimes showing it can be just as effective."

Thanks Dadio

"I" Lexi started, picking up where she left off, "will be back in a minute." Before any of them could say anything Lexi quite literally sprinted from the room and heavily contemplated sprinting from the house to avoid her problems but decided against it,

for better or for worse.

Once Lexi reached her bathroom, she checked the test again before reflecting on all of her life choices... again. After a mini existential crisis, Lexi debated whether handing her mates a stick which contains her urine is the best idea but brushed off the thought as she figured it would probably reveal which of them have piss kinks. 

She then took in a deep breath before impulsively stopping her procrastination and storming downstairs. As soon as Lexi re-entered the living room, each of her soulmate's perked up, their attention instantly switching to her. Going against every fibre in her body, Lexi handed the test to Rebekah who happened to be sitting in the approximate middle of her soulmates. Lexi then swiftly walked away and sat in the chair on the opposite side of the room. In an attempt to avoid her problems even more, Lexi pulled her knees into her chest and tried to melt through the back of the chair to no avail.