Stupid Hormones

"Don't come in." Lexi shouted as she heard Nik opening the door. Completely ignoring what Lexi had said, Nik continued entering his bathroom.

Damn it

"Love." Nik stated as he came to sit on the bathroom floor with her. "You know you don't have to hide these things from us." He continued as he reached up and flushed the toilet which was currently holding a collection of whatever substances had once been in Lexi's stomach. "Are you okay?" Nik asked as Lexi stayed silent and just stared blankly at one of the tiles. "Love" Nik repeated after pressing a kiss to her forehead. Lexi's expression however, remained unfazed whilst her focus stayed on the tile.

Suddenly, Lexi moved from her seated position to her knees and she began trying to push Nik away as he came to her side. Unable to hold back the urge anymore, the repulsive clear liquid escaped Lexi's throat before landed in the freshly flushed toilet.

Delicious

As soon as Lexi stopped pushing Nik away, he pulled back all of her hair with his hand and knelt next to her. Lexi's eyes burned as she was unable to control her throat. After a short moment, Lexi's body relaxed and she dropped back to the ground.

"Now I'm okay." Lexi mumbled as she ran her hand through her uncomfortably oily hair. In response, Nik pulled Lexi into his arms and held her tightly whilst his jaw rested on her head, not caring how disgusting she thought her hair was.

Once Lexi felt her nausea beginning to fade, she tried to slip out of Nik's hold. Noticing Lexi's movement, Nik let Lexi move away from him slightly before cupping her face and moving his lips towards hers.

"Nah-uh. Nah-uh." Lexi repeated. Nik tilted his head at her, trying to decipher why she was suddenly rejecting him. "It's really icky in here." Lexi said, gesturing to her mouth as she tried to get Nik to stop sexualising her fresh-out-of-morning-sickness self. Nik narrowed his eyes at her challengingly as he tried to kiss her again. Lexi screwed up her face as she tried to avoid contaminating Nik with the disgust she was currently feeling.

Nik however, was more persistent as he gently pressed his lips to hers until she relaxed. Much to Lexi's surprise, Nik seemed unfazed by the 'icky' taste as his tongue pushed past her lips. Once Lexi ran out of air, she pulled away slightly and rested her forehead on Nik's

"Can we shower?" Lexi mumbled. "I feel really gross." She whined as she tried to stand up.

"The day I answer no to that question, Love." Nik stated as he picked her up bridal style, "I want you to stake me, white oak and everything."

--------------------------------------------------

This.

this.

this is everything to me.

In case you are wondering what I am going on about, currently, I am watching the first news report which has not mentioned any of the Mikaelsons no-humanity massacres since I came back to the land of the living- WAIT

damn it

"And the body of 24-year-old Christian Guser has finally been identified after months of DNA testing as his body was too inhumanly mutilated to identify previously and he had been drained of all his blood-" The news reporter very obviously read from a script. Lexi dropped her head back as the reporter then repeated the same thing they had been saying for the last couple of months about the record-high spike of massacres that had occurred over the four months Lexi was in the prison world.

I can't tell if I'm meant to feel guilty for this.

Kol let out a soft whine as he buried his nose deeper into Lexi's neck.

"Was he one of yours?" Lexi asked, picking up on Kol's body language. Kol then pulled away slightly and looked up at Lexi guiltily.

"I'm sorry" Kol mumbled.

"It's okay" Lexi whispered as she ran her fingers up and down his back. As Kol melted his body against Lexi, the sound of the now fixed doorbell rang throughout the home. "You know how you can make it up to me?" Lexi teased, "Go answer the door, tip the delivery driver and give me my pizza." Kol huffed before complying.

I love that I think pizza has the same value as human life.

"Ugh I love you." Lexi groaned as Kol re-entered the room, pizza boxes in hand.

"Are you talking to me or the pizza?" Kol mocked as he placed the boxes down on the coffee table in front of Lexi.

"Do you want me to lie to you?" Lexi asked as she opened the first box. Kol rolled his eyes playfully as he came to sit next to her. Once Lexi finished off the first slice, Kol retrieved another one as he encouraged her to relax. 

Kol then buried his face in her neck whilst Lexi took a bite of the new slice. Out of habit, Kol wrapped one of his arms around Lexi's waist and began to draw different shapes on her clothed skin. He then continued to kiss and pull the soft skin around Lexi's neck between his teeth whilst he lost himself in the sound of Lexi's and Lexi Jr's heartbeats.

"Careful." Lexi warned as she finished off the slice, "I could get used to this."

"I hope you do." Kol said as he nuzzled closer to her for a moment before getting a new slice from a different box as he had adjusted concerningly well to the strange specifications Lexi's cravings had.

"Oh my God." Lexi moaned as she chewed on a bite-full of the new slice. Kol suddenly pulled away he looking between Lexi and the slice of pizza frantically. As a new thought appeared to enter his mind, he pulled back even further and looked at Lexi, clearly offended.

"What?" Lexi questioned, looking up at him innocently as she did not understand what was happening.

"What- how can- what-" Kol started but cut himself off every time as his mind discovered new pieces of information. Lexi, wanting nothing more than to continue eating the slice, spoke.

"It's good." She reasoned as she understood Kol's unfinished sentences. Kol narrowed his eyes at her challengingly before throwing the slice of pizza and pouncing on top of her.

"I'll give you something to moan about."