FINA-FUCKING-LLY

Lexi's body slammed against the far wall in Kai's room, knocking the air from her lungs as Kai pressed against her. As Kai had used his enhanced speed the entire way back to the mansion, upon speeding into his room, he hadn't entirely timed his stop correctly meaning that he had to use his magic to close the door behind them and support Lexi's back as he pinned her against his wall. Kai's lips frantically moved against Lexi's as his hands began to roam her body. 

As one of Kai's hands slipped under her shirt and began exploring the new contact, his other hand slipped under her skirt before sliding her underwear down her thighs. Lexi tried to muffle the series of whimpers escaping her lips as Kai lightly traced the back of her thigh. 

Lexi, unable to stop her legs from trembling as Kai's hands continued to explore her body, moved her hands to rest around his neck as her lips continued to move against his. After a few more moments of Kai teasing Lexi as she became unbearably sensitive, he suddenly stopped moving.

As in paralysed.

It didn't long for Lexi to notice his sudden shift in behaviour. When Lexi finally acknowledged that something was wrong, she pulled away from his lips and tried to step back before recalling that she was currently being pinned against a wall with supernatural strength. 

"Don't get stage fright now." Lexi teased, trying to lighten the mood as she moved one of her hands to rest on his hip. Kai's eyes ran over her body as he breath became noticeably uneven. Kai winced slightly, clearly undergoing some form of mental battle as his discomfort increased. "Kai" Lexi repeated, snapping Kai from his trance as she cupped his face with her hand and encouraged his gaze to meet hers. "What's wrong?" Lexi asked cautiously as she searched Kai's eyes for any explanation. Kai grimaced before bringing himself to speak.

"I- I need- I-" Kai started, stuttering over his words. Kai paused for a moment, his eyes dropping from Lexi's as his heart began to race nervously. 

"It's okay" Lexi said as she began to slide out from under Kai's hold. "We don't have to-"

"No" Kai blurted out, louder than intended as he cut her off. "No" Kai repeated quieter than before. "Just stay." Kai whispered as he tightened his hand which was now on her waist and shifted the shoulder of his arm which had moved to cage Lexi against the wall. 

"Talk to me." Lexi requested as she ran her thumb along his jawline, attempting to relax his jaw which had just clenched. 

"I need- I mean not-" Kai began but ultimately ended up frustrating himself more as he failed to express his feelings. Trying to ease the inexplainable feeling he was experiencing, Kai removed his hand which was caging Lexi in and harshly rubbed his chest as a tension constricted his breathing. Lexi gaze dropped to his movement causing her to notice the gesture which she was all too familiar with.

Ah,

More inner animal shit...

Lovely.

"Wait here" Lexi said as she tried to slide out from Kai's grasp. Kai's mind panicked as she began to slip from his hold causing his hand to tighten. "Trust me" Lexi requested before Kai let go and she left the room. 

After what felt like the longest moments of Kai's life, Lexi re-entered the room, closing the door behind her.

"Where did you go?" Kai asked as his head perked up in her presence. Without speaking, Lexi showed off the bottle of bourbon she had acquired before pouring two glasses. "I don't want you to be-" Kai started.

"These are both for you." Lexi deadpanned, cutting him off and handing both glasses to him. "Drink up" Lexi encouraged.

"Why aren't you-" Kai trailed off.