HOME SWEET HOME

"Can we go home now?" Lexi asked after all of the family reunions came to a close. After over four months of being away from the Mikaelson mansion, it was safe to say that Lexi was dying to finally be home with her mates was the epitome of an understatement. 

"Of course, Darling" Kol said, his hand hovering over the small of her back as they walked towards the car.

"I believe their is a slight problem." Finn said once they reached the car.

"What is it?" Lexi asked as she turned to face Finn.

"Five seats." Finn said, gesturing to the car. "Six people." He said gesturing around them.

"Put Kol in the trunk." Rebekah deadpanned as she opened the car door, "Problem solved."

"Or Lexi could sit on my lap." Kol said, narrowing his eyes at Rebekah. Rebekah responded instantly by flashing her eyes at Kol, a gesture he quickly reciprocated. 

"Woah" Lexi said, stepping in between them, "Watch it." Lexi held one of her hands in front of Kol, the other in front of Rebekah, to stop either of them from moving. The pair continued to glare at each other, clearly engaging in some kind of contest. Lexi turned to narrow her eyes at Rebekah, trying to get her to back down. With no result, she turned to Kol who also stood his ground. 

After a moment, Lexi rolled her eyes and walked away from them. She then came to a stop and turned around once Finn was behind her and Elijah and Niklaus were on either side of her. When Kol and Rebekah stopped glaring at each other and turned to see where she had gone, Lexi spoke.

"Carry on" She mocked, gesturing between them. Picking up on the underlying annoyance in Lexi's tone, Kol and Rebekah glanced to each other before directing their gaze to the ground in shame. "Over the last four months I have lost my tolerance for you to direct your inner animal shit at each other. So, until further notice, pull it together." Lexi said, "We clear?"

The Mikaelsons each then mumbled their own form of agreement before Lexi continued speaking.

"Good." Lexi praised. "Now let's finally go home." Lexi commanded. Finn then slid his arm around her waist before resting his chin on her shoulder.

"And the seating arrangement is..." Finn prompted softly. 

Why does Finn keep asking about the seating?

It's not like it will effect him he's drivi- 

He doesn't want to drive anymore. 

Lexi eyes than ran over the siblings as she contemplated the safest way for them to actually get home.

"Kol, Finn, and Nik in the back, in that order. Rebekah in the passenger seat and Elijah driving." Lexi concluded, "We good?" 

"How did you come to that conclusion?" Kol asked. 

"Finn has been driving the entire time so someone else had to take over. You three" Lexi said, gesturing to Kol, Rebekah and Klaus, "Suffer from dangerous levels of road rage. Rebekah has the best taste in music giving her the passenger seat. And to stop you and Klaus from killing each other I put Finn in between you." 

"Where are you sitting?" Klaus asked. 

"Kol's idea wasn't that bad." She said, referring to Kol's idea for Lexi to just sit on his lap, "And I'll just alternate person at every pitstop. Now let's go." 

Once Finn, Nik, Kol and Rebekah were finally inside the car, Lexi turned to see Elijah who appeared less than pleased with the seating arrangement. 

"You okay?" Lexi asked as she approached him, her hands sliding under his suit jacket as she rested her chin on his chest so that she could look up at him. Elijah didn't verbally respond but rather rested his forehead on hers, his eyes fluttering closed. As Lexi wrapped her arms around his back, Elijah responded by resting his arms around her hips.

After a moment, Lexi leant up and lightly pecked his lips. Elijah let out a sigh as he slowly reopened his eyes to meet hers.

"Please." Lexi whispered. Elijah understood what she was implying and nodded before tilting his head. Elijah pressed a light trail of kisses down her neck before he was met with his mark. Elijah then grazed the mark with his dull teeth before releasing Lexi from his hold and stepping back.

Okay,

Now I'm horny.

Mission failed successfully.

Elijah then moved to enter the car, leaving Lexi standing there rather flustered. Lexi swallowed whatever feelings had just been summoned and turned to follow the siblings.

-----------------------------------------------------

After a painful 14 hour journey which consisted of arguing, sighs from Elijah and Lexi, dagger threats, growling, attempts at physical fights and an incomprehensible amount of times Lexi's neck was quite literally inhaled, they were finally back at the Mikaelson Mansion or as Lexi liked to call it,

HOME SWEET MOTHER FUCKING HOME

As they entered the driveway to the mansion, the siblings exchanged a nervous look as they realised the state they had left the home in. The group then exited the car before Elijah unlocked the front door. As soon as Lexi stepped inside she instantly spun around and began walking away.

"Absolutely not" Lexi declared, her mind still trying to comprehend the amount of blood and dead bodies she had seen over the past few days. When Lexi saw the pool of blood which was still in the foyer, it reminded her of how Rebekah and Finn had to do some 'redecorating' before Lexi could enter the kitchen... the only room they would actually let her into. "Can one or more of you please dispose of the bodies?" Lexi asked, her hand coming up to cover her mouth and nose out of disgust. 

The siblings then looked between the home and their mate, none of them wanting to be the one to clean up their mess. Noticing the silence the siblings were producing, Lexi concluded that they were going to make no progress on their own. 

"Come on" Lexi said as she walked back to the car. 

"Where are we going, Love?" Nik asked.

"To find a crime scene cleaner who you will pay very well and compel to not ask any questions." Lexi deadpanned.

(A/N: YAYY! Lexi and the Mikaelsons are officially back together. But I have a slight problem. If you didn't already know, I am a full time student and am involved in many co curriculars as well as being a Wattpad author. Currently, the next few weeks in my life are filled with assessments, assignments and all the other festivities that come with being a student. As a result, I am going to be uploading significantly less for the next 2-3 weeks so that I can keep my personal life in check whilst still making content for you guys. Never fear though, I will return to my usual uploading schedule once my life calms down.)