50 Shades of Mikaelson

Lexi let out a soft whimper as Elijah placed her down on the bed, Nik instantly moving to hover over her. As Nik began to frantically move his lips against hers, Elijah swiftly returned to the door and locked it. By the time Elijah sped back to the bed, Nik had already removed Lexi's shirt and was beginning to leave a trail of dark hickeys around the bare parts of her breasts. Lexi then arched her back, granting Nik with the access he needed to remove her bra instead of tearing it off as he usually did.

Once Lexi's bra was off, Nik ran his thumb over Lexi's nipple causing it to harden under his light touch. He then moved over to her other breast where he unintentionally grazed her nipple with his warm breath causing it to has the same reaction. As Nik began to pepper even more kisses around Lexi's torso, he was cut off by the sound of Elijah clearing his throat. After pulling away slightly, Nik let out an unsatisfied huff before getting off the bed. Before Lexi could question what had just happened, Elijah was already leaving a trail of kisses down the lowers part of her abdomen, taking Nik's place. When Elijah was met with her waistband, he instantly tore off her pants before sliding off her underwear. 

As Elijah began to move his lips around Lexi's upper thighs, preparing the area with open-mouth kisses, Nik came over and adjusted his positioning so that he had access to Lexi's throat. Nik then dragged his dull teeth along Lexi's throat causing her to drop her head back in pleasure. Unsatisfied with amount of attention his brother was getting, Elijah swiftly entered two of his fingers before attaching his lips to her. Lexi's legs tensed in response as Elijah applied a sinful amount of pressure to her with his tongue.

Once Elijah began to thrust his fingers into her, it did not take long for Lexi's release to approach. As Lexi messily crashed her lips to Nik's, Elijah perfectly curled her fingers and flicked her clit yet again with his tongue, triggering her release. After a string of muffled whimpers and moans escaped Lexi's lips, Elijah pressed a soft kiss to her upper thigh before standing up off the bed. Nik then kissed a short distance down her body before taking Elijah's place between her legs. 

Knowing that Lexi was still sensitive from her last release, Elijah took one of her legs and bound it to one of the bed posts to minimise her movement before repeating the process on her other leg. Lexi was unable to stop her hips from trembling as Nik pressed his lips to her. Lexi's fingers quickly tangled in Nik's hair as she tried to anchor herself with his movements. As Nik continued to move his tongue against her, Lexi eyes drifted over to Elijah who had just rolled up the sleeves of his shirt before he began gathering a few items from one of the cabinets in the room. 

It didn't take long for Lexi to notice Elijah's gaze flickering between the draw he was currently searching and the show her and Nik were currently putting on. Lexi's mind quickly passed over her observation as she noticed how fucking sexy Elijah's forearms are. Annoyed with the amount of time Lexi's eyes had been on Elijah, Nik increased the pressure he was applying with his tongue causing Lexi tug lightly on her restraints as she arched her back, pressing her hips against him even more. 

As Lexi's second release began to approach, Nik entered one of his fingers which he began to thrust inside her. Lexi's release quickly flooded her senses as Nik quickened the combination of his movements. Once Lexi's body relaxed, Nik moved from his position and walked up to Elijah who was now walking back to the bed. After assessing Elijah's selection, Nik moved over to cabinets, clearly searching for something in particular. As Nik began to rifle through the draws, Elijah softly took Lexi's hand before binding it to the headboard. Elijah then walked around the bed to Lexi's other side. As Elijah tied Lexi's other hand above her head, he quickly checked in on how she was feeling about the session thus far.

After Nik returned with the device he had been searching for, Elijah watched as he placed it down on the nightstand with the other items, a grin overtaking his features as he realised what it was. Lexi, who had just watched Elijah's reaction, turned her head to figure out what the other item was but was paused by Elijah who gently tilted her head back to him.