Bella Swan? I Only Know Lexi Carter

"Hey, stranger." Lexi said as she pulled Bonnie into a hug.

"Hey, beautiful." Bonnie said as she wrapped her arms around Lexi's back in response. After a moment of their embrace, another voice spoke up.

"I'm here too" Enzo declared distastefully as he watched the girls.

"We know" Bonnie said before sliding from Lexi's arms once another moment passed. "Oh my God" Bonnie breathed as she looked over to where she assumed the Mikaelsons would be standing. "I think Damon actually told the truth for once." Bonnie said, her gaze still on something behind Lexi. 

"What did Damon say?" Lexi questioned.

"That that was happening." Bonnie said, yet again gesturing behind Lexi. Confused, Lexi turned around to see Kai standing with the Mikaelsons.

"Oh, yeah." Lexi said, recalling that she hadn't explicitly explained that her and Kai were soulmates to anyone other than Damon over the phone.

"Completed bond and everything" Kai bragged as he came up behind Lexi and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lexi rolled her eyes at his antics. Enzo, who had only been told about the mate bond by Damon and Stefan, was rather confused.

"That means they've fucked." Bonnie explained, picking up on Enzo's confusion.

"BONNIE"

--------------------------------------------------

"How did you manage to track all of them down so quickly?" Bonnie asked as she and Lexi continued to talk about the Mikaelsons without their humanities.

"I used a combination of mine and Rebekah's blood to track them down" Lexi explained, "Due to the mate bond and blood relation, it was a simple locator spell from there."

"How did that work?" Bonnie questioned as she thought over Lexi's words.

"Like most locator spells work" Lexi replied, not understanding Bonnie's confusion.

"But you're cloaked." Bonnie countered.

"It was probably because the locator spell wasn't on me." Lexi reasoned.

"That's weird" Bonnie uttered, "It still shouldn't have worked." Lexi thought over what Bonnie was saying, trying to put logic to what had happened with the locator spell when she tracked down the Mikaelsons. "It's fine. You're probably right." Bonnie said as she went to move on the conversation. 

Lexi however, was stuck on Bonnie's words, now re-thinking how her locator spell worked with her blood despite her being cloaked. For locator spells to work, you need blood of family relation and an item owned by the person you are trying to find. Lexi used Rebekah's blood for family relation and her own for possession despite her inner feminist hating the idea.

She's right,

Why wouldn't it have worked?

I have cloaked myself,

it was a while ago but I did.

Nothing has happened since then other than the prison world and that wouldn't have done anything.

Prison world?

That seems important.

How did I get to the prison world?

I died...

Other than that,

The anti-spirit-magic boarder that undid all spirit magic leaving me as a magicless-witch on the other side when it collapsed.