Just Draw A Butterfly

"What are you doing to me?"

After a moment, Kai removed his head from hers and took in her appearance again.

"You're so beautiful." He praised as his eyes met hers again. As much as Lexi wanted to get lost in the feelings Kai was bringing, she couldn't help but feel guilty for her mates who were still in the real world. 

"Kai-" She started but was quickly cut off.

"Please" He hushed, his eyes still searching her face. "Just a minute." He whispered, closing his eyes again. Kai then moved to rest one of his hands on her waist.

"Kai I can't" Lexi said as she went to move out from under his hold. Kai then took a few steps back as he reopened his eyes.

"I'm sorry" He said honestly. Kai was still confused by the fact that he was actually feeling emotions let alone that he just genuinely apologised. "I uh- I didn't mean to make you uh- uncomfortable." Kai said, stumbling over his words. 

"It's okay" Lexi said, watching how quickly his attitude had shifted.

"What is it?" Kai blurted out.

"What is what?" Lexi asked as she moved off the wall slightly.

"You make me actually feel emotions. And there is this- uh like- connection I feel to you and it got stronger when we made eye contact for the first time and then stronger like just then after I said we were going back." Kai said, clearly distressed by what he was currently experiencing.

"I can explain once we get back to the real world." Lexi said, hoping that once they were back she could work everything out. 

"Please" Kai said, vulnerability clear in his tone. 

Fuck

"It will take a while to explain but right now we need to focus on getting back." Lexi said, moving towards him. "Okay?" Lexi asked as she rested her hands on his waist under his jacket. Kai was instantly distracted by the feeling of her hands on his body and forgot to answer her question. "Okay?" She asked again.

"Okay" He said after being snapped from his daze. Lexi then nodded as she slid her arms under his jacket and around his back, pulling him into a hug. The gesture took Kai by surprise. After a moment, Kai recovered from the initial shock and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

After a few more moments, Lexi slid her arms back down from his back to his waist and slowly pushed her body away from his. Kai, not wanting to let go, ran his hands over her arms as she pushed away. As a result of this, Kai's fingertips met her bare skin for the first time. Enjoying the feeling their skin-to-skin contact was bringing, Kai wrapped hands around her forearms, holding on. As Lexi tried to continue pushing him away, Kai pulled her body back against his playfully. Not expecting the sudden force, Lexi stumbled into his chest. 

"Kai" Lexi said as she tried to move out of his hold again. Kai however, was instantly distracted at hearing her saying his name and forgot to let go... and forgot to control his siphoning abilities. 

Both of Lexi's forearms were illuminated by an orange light where Kai's hands were. Lexi winced at the sharp sensation and tried move from his hold. Kai then began to circuit her magic through one of his hands and back into her through the other. As soon as he did, Lexi stopped her struggle. The feeling of Kai being able to run her magic through them fulfilling her in a way she could not express.

The pleasure the sensation was bringing her caused her knees to weaken. Lexi then moved closer to him and arched her back against him. She then had to bury her face in the crook of his neck to stifle to the moans which were trying to escape.