Flipping Switches 24/7

"Why are we going to Elijah first?" Lexi asked, "Isn't Nik closer?" Once Kol ended the dream he had been showing Lexi, the pair woke up. After waking up the other Mikaelson siblings and convincing Finn that Lexi could get something to eat once they were driving, the group finally began driving towards Chicago where Nik and Elijah were supposed to be. 

"Elijah will be easier to get to." Finn said, after sharing a look with each of his siblings. It was common knowledge that once Klaus had turned off his humanity he had gone entirely off the rails and was uncontrollable to say the least. Lexi only hummed at Finn's comment, not entirely sure what to make of it. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"You need to stay outside." Lexi said once they arrived at the nightclub Lexi's locator spell for Elijah had led them to. Lexi quickly picked up on each of the sibling going to object but silenced them as she raised her hand, not even needing to chant. "I have already done this three times, okay. I can do it again." Lexi said, cutting them off. She then opened the door and entered to club, closing the door behind her. 

As soon as Lexi was inside, the strong scent of rust greeted her.

What the f- 

It's blood.

Not rust.

I am currently smelling a shit ton of blood.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Lexi tried stop herself from grimacing as she brought her hand up to her nose in an attempt to block some of the odour. After a moment, Lexi decided to follow the multicoloured flashing lights and loud music into a large chamber which was currently filled with dead bodies. As Lexi stepped into the room, the smell only intensified causing her to cover her mouth in disgust. 

"Elijah" Lexi called out, unable to move from her current position.

...Did I really just try to summon a no-humanity original vampire? 

Yes, yes I did.

Holy fuck I am dumb.

As Lexi clamped her hand over the lower half of her face, she raised her eyes to look over the room she was currently standing in. Somehow, there appeared to be even more bodies than in the bar Kol had been at. 

"Oh my God" Lexi whispered as she felt her gag reflex beginning to act. As Lexi went to turn and exit the room, she walked face first into a wall... which was wearing a suit?

ELIJAH

Lexi instantly stumbled back, her shoe landing in a pool of what she hoped was spilt alcohol. Her eyes quickly landed on the large splatter of blood spread across the dress shirt of Elijah's suit. She then discovered the the spray somehow continued along part of his face causing her to also noticed the blood dripping from either side of his lips. 

Elijah's emotionless eyes trailed over her as he tried to piece together what was happening. Lexi, still overcome with nausea, watched as Elijah analysed her presence. Without saying anything, Elijah stepped towards her. Lexi couldn't stop her body from trembling as Elijah brushed back some of her hair from her neck. Lexi's fearful eyes held Elijah's impassive ones as he slowly lowered his head to her now bare neck. Lexi then swallowed her fear as Elijah breathed in the air around her throat and examined his mark. 

It was her.

One of Elijah's arms then wrapped around her waist to stop her from shaking as he began to nose at her neck, relishing in her sweet scent which he had been craving for so long. Elijah's hold tightened around her as he processed that it was actually her and everything came flooding back.