Hot Yoga

"What are you doing?" Finn asked as he watched Lexi from the doorway.

"Yoga" Lexi replied as she pulled her head towards her shoulder with her hand on the same side. Over the four stress-inducing months Lexi spent in the prison world, she had found yoga to be one of the more effective ways for her to pass the time, relieve some of her stress and feel more in-touch with her magic. 

Finn hummed as he continued to watch Lexi from her side. After repeating the stretch on the other side, Lexi adjusted her position so that her knees and the palm's of her hands were resting on the mat. Lexi then arched her back towards the floor, unknowingly giving Finn the perfect view of her ass. After Lexi tilted her head up, completing the 'happy cat' pose, she spoke.

"Can you give me a hand?" Lexi asked, genuinely unable to feel the stretch in her lower back.

"Of course." Finn answered, slowly walking towards her as he tried to figure out where the most appropriate place for his eyes to be focussed was. 

There was about to be more than one happy cat in a few minutes...

"I just need to lower my waist." Lexi explained as she tried and failed to do so herself. Finn, understanding her request, kneeled beside her and moved both of his hands to hold either side of her waist firmly, his thumbs pushing down from her back. After holding that position for a moment, the stretch ran along Lexi's back causing a light whimper to escape her lips at the relief. Finn clenched his eyes shut, trying to be as respectful as possible in their current circumstances. 

Finn, trying to distract himself from the feeling Lexi's waist in his hold, had failed to notice Lexi moving from her position.

"Finn" Lexi said as she continued to try and wiggle from his hands. Finn then snapped from his daze, his eyes shooting open in time to get the perfect view of Lexi writhing under his hold which did wonders for his already excited inner animal. Finn then let out a unsatisfied huff as he diverted his eyes from Lexi's figure which was on clear display as a result of her clothing choice. "What's wrong?" Lexi asked, picking up on Finn's annoyance.

Finn let out a sigh as he returned his gaze to Lexi's face before his eyes, as if on a default setting, moved back to her body. Due to Finn's gesture and Lexi's familiarity with the Mikaelsons' behaviours, instantly pieced together what was happening.

"Finn" Lexi repeated as she moved to kneel in front of him before sitting down onto her calves. This action caused her to appear significantly smaller than Finn and it accentuated her hips.

Two things Lexi knew would happen.

Two things Lexi also knew would only continue to get Finn going.

"Finn" Lexi breathed, her tone coming out significantly more seductive than her past statements. Lexi then sat up from her legs enough to rest her chest on Finn's and pressed their lips together. As soon as they made contact Finn was snapped from his trance and began to move his lips against hers. Once their kiss began to deepen, Lexi tugged upwards on the seam of Finn's shirt in request for him to remove it. 

Finn instantly complied, sliding his shirt over his head as they separated their lips for a short moment before reattaching them. As Finn lost himself in their kiss, Lexi took advantage of his amenable state by raising her hands to gently push back on his shoulders, encouraging him to lie down. Finn, who was currently entranced by Lexi, followed her guide and lay down before allowing Lexi to adjust his positioning to her liking. Once Lexi was hovering above Finn and her legs were inside Finn's, she separated their lips.

Lexi then began a trail of open-mouthed kisses down Finn's bare chest whilst she held his intrigued gaze. As Lexi approached Finn's waistband she reached one of her hands to undo and remove his pants. Once Finn was only in his boxers, Lexi moved one of her hands to cup him through his underwear whilst she ran her tongue along the skin above his waistband. Finn, who had been watching her the entire time, let out a pained groan at her movements as they were unable to relieve the uncomfortable throbbing he was currently experiencing. As soon as Finn went to pull Lexi back up, she held his thighs down before pressing a kiss to his still clothed length. Lexi, understanding the discomfort Finn was experiencing, finally decided to relieve him of it.

Once Lexi had slid down his underwear, she gently wrapped her hand around him before pumping him twice. The small gesture caused the muscles in Finn's thighs to tense under her hand. Lexi then adjusted her hold before flattening her tongue and trailing it along the underside of his length, following the sensitive vein which was currently visible.

As Lexi reached the tip, she moved her hand along his length again, drawing out his precum. She then wrapped her lips around the tip before bobbing her head down his length until it reached the back of her throat where she then pulled back as she gagged. Once Lexi recovered, she began taking his length in her mouth, her hand pumping what she couldn't take. As Lexi hollowed out her cheeks, Finn's hand practically flew to her hair as he tried to keep control of himself and the situation. After a few more moments, Finn's legs began to tremble before he pulled Lexi off of him, not wanting to finish in her mouth. 

Once Lexi was directly above Finn, Finn used his enhanced speed and strength to flip them over and move her yoga mat under them in an attempt to relieve any pain that may face her back. He then tore off Lexi's sports bra whilst Lexi began to slid out of her leggings. Unsatisfied with the speed that Lexi was removing her pants, Finn tore open Lexi's leggings before ripping off her underwear. He then slowly pressed two of his fingers into her whilst his eyes ran over her body in admiration. 

Lexi let out a breathy moan as Finn perfectly curled his fingers inside her. As Finn repeated the action multiple times, Lexi rested her head on the floor as her eyes threatened to roll back in pleasure. Lexi's gesture then granted Finn clearer access to her neck where he began to pull her soft skin between his teeth, drawing even more moans from Lexi whilst he continued to move his hand. After a few more moments, of Finn thrusting his fingers into her, Lexi began to feel a familiar knot forming in the pit of her stomach. 

Finn, who had grown to know almost everything about her body, quickly pieced together how close she was and withdrew his fingers. Lexi let out an unsatisfied whine as she opened her eyes to question Finn. Before she could question him, she jolted as Finn swiftly bottomed out inside of her. Lexi, who had no warning to the intrusion, tried to find anything to grip and use as an anchor in their current position. Her hands then found Finn's upper arms which were currently positioned on either side of her chest. Once Lexi adjusted to Finn, he slid out almost entirely before thrusting himself back in. As he yet again hit Lexi's g-spot, he whispered just below her ear, a sweet affirmation before repeating the process. Each of Finn's slow and loving thrusts were now accompanied by a new affirmation or declaration of love.

After a few more moments of repeating that process, Finn began to lose control of his inner animal causing his movements to become more frantic. Unable to keep his control, Finn moved one of his hands to grip the underside of Lexi's thigh. As Finn gave into his desires, his breath broke down into pants causing his sweet remarks to Lexi to become border-line inaudible. Using his hand which was under her thigh, Finn moved his hips slightly to the side before raising Lexi's leg. Finn then rested Lexi's leg over his shoulder as he moved his hips back before he continued thrusting into her with the new access he had been granted.

It is a good thing I just stretched-

Lexi let out a series of soft whimpers before tightening her hold on Finn's arms as her release overwhelmed her. As Lexi's release flooded her senses, Finn's movements became increasingly sloppy as his own release escaped him. As the pair came down from their highs, Lexi messily crashed her lips to his as Finn moved her leg back down. Finn parted their lips for a moment as a smile overtook his features before he spoke.

"Fuck I've missed that."