Moral of the Story: Don't Get Sick

Lexi winced slightly as the popcorn Kol had been throwing at Kai missed and landed on her shoulder. A light huff escaped Lexi's lips before Kai pressed a soft kiss to the area that had been hit. Kol's jaw clenched as he watched the exchange, hating the intimacy between Kai and Lexi. Now, it has been around 3 months since Lexi contemplated giving herself a hysterectomy and she is currently power-napping on one of the lounges in the living room as she tries to ease her headache. Finn is currently making her breakfast of some description, like he does every morning, and Kai is resting on her chest whilst the other Mikaelsons plot his murder.

"Why does he get to have Lexi time now?" Kol whined as he threw another piece of popcorn at Kai who he was trying to provoke in anyway. 

"Kol" Elijah scolded as he tried to distract himself from the irritation his inner animal was experiencing at the sight of Lexi and Kai. "We have talked about this."

"But it's not fair." Kol complained, "Kai he's so- so- touchy and clingy and needy and obsessive and-"

"Huh" Rebekah started, cutting off Kol, "It's almost as if you just described yourself. Now you know how the rest of us feel." Kol's gaze snapped to Rebekah as he heavily contemplated physically fighting her in that moment. As Rebekah flashed her eyes as at Kol, goading him to try something, an animalistic hiss escaped Kol's lips as he snarled at his sister.

Lexi let out a soft groan as the throbbing in her head only increased with the noise. Kai then began to nose at her neck, pressing soft kisses along her collarbone as he tried to ease her annoyance and distract her from her headache. Lexi let out a deep breath as she felt Kai's weight rising and falling on her chest with her breaths. Her hands then found their way to Kai's hair as she pulled him closer and buried her face in his hair. As soon as Lexi pulled Kai closer, she heard a literal growl from somewhere in the room.

I- UH- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SOUND?

HOW LONG HAVE WE HAD A DOG- OH NIKKI

Lexi brought one of her hands up to massage her forehead as the dizziness in her mind began to intensify. 

"Angel" Finn whispered as he pressed a soft to Lexi's forehead, snapping her from her daze. "It's almost ready." Finn said before he pressed another light kiss to Lexi's temple. As Finn returned to the kitchen to finish Lexi's breakfast, Lexi managed to wriggle out from under Kai and make her way to the kitchen Finn was in.

Once Finn slid the omelette he had just finished making onto a plate, Lexi adjusted his free arm so that it was wrapped around her before she curled into his side. Finn then pressed a kiss to Lexi's hairline before resting his cheek on top her head. His other arm, which was now free, moved to rest around her hips. As Lexi nuzzled further into Finn's body, the sound of yet another growl echoed throughout the room.

Fucking inner animal shit.

Lexi turned to narrow her eyes at Kai who was now flashing his eyes at Finn. Finn however, seemed unfazed by this as his hold on Lexi only tightened slightly. Finn's gesture only pissed Kai off more. Elijah then stepped in front of Kai, intercepting Kai's glare.

"It has been almost 3 months since you completed the bond, Kai." Elijah stated. "You need to learn to share." Elijah mocked, his tone coming off as if he were scolding a child.

"You didn't seem to mind sharing when before you completed the bond-" Kol started, still trying to provoke Kai.

"That was different" Kai blurted out, cutting Kol off from reiterating his past prior to completing the bond with Lexi.

Lexi rolled her eyes at Kol's antics before moving around in Finn's arms, trying to bury her face in his chest. Finn understood quickly, pulling her into his chest, his arm  which was currently resting around her waist pulling her chest to his. Lexi winced as a slight feeling of discomfort formed in one of her breasts at the contact before recalling that she wasn't wearing a bra and concluded that that was the cause.