Menopause Can't Come Soon Enough

Day 1

Lexi let out a pained groan as she collapsed into one of the kitchen stools. After tightening the drawstrings of her hoodie to eliminate all of the outside light, Lexi's body slouched of her bench, mimicking the stance of a dead body. The Mikaelsons, who were used to the routines which accompanied Lexi's cycle instantly responded. 

Rebekah came up behind Lexi and slid one of her hands under Lexi's hoodie whilst her head rested on Lexi's shoulder. She then began to softly trace different design on the lower parts of Lexi's abdomen in an attempt to relieve some of the discomfort in Lexi's muscles.

"Here, Angel" Finn said as he placed down a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and a few pills which were designed to relieve period pain. 

"Thank you" Lexi mumbled as she raised her body enough to pull the plate closer to her before she began eating and took the medication. As Lexi finished off the cup of tea Finn had made someone sped into the room. 

"Kai" Elijah scolded as he moved in front of the young vampire.

"What happened?" Kai blurted out, "I can smell-"

Not this again

"Oh" Kai said as he noticed Lexi sitting down at the kitchen island, very much alive and well, "You're alive."

"Unfortunately" Lexi muttered as she contemplated if there was a spell to make the rest of the universe disappear. Nik let out a low growl at her remark, the idea of Lexi being dead still being sensitive for the Mikaelsons. Finn, noticing the venomous glare Lexi was shooting Nik, interfered. 

"Angel why don't we go and watch some more of those movies you wanted to show me?" Finn asked. 

Rest

Cuddles

Movies

"Okay"

Day 2

"Go away" Lexi groaned as she heard someone enter her room.

"I come in peace." Nik said.

"Get out." Lexi hissed as she blindly threw one of the pillows surrounding her at where Nik's voice had come from, not that the pillow could do much damage.

"I also come with offerings." Nik teased.

"Continue." Lexi prompted as her head popped up from the sea of blankets and pillows she was currently drowning in. Nik then displayed the plate of chocolate chip cookies Finn had just made and a small bag which contained a few pretzels from Lexi's favourite bakery in Mystic Falls. "Anything else?" Lexi asked skeptically.

"Well- no"

"Declined." Lexi announced as she collapsed back into the bed. "Unless-" Lexi prompted as Nik began to leave the room. 

"Unless what?" Nik blurted out frantically, not liking the rejection which his mate was supplying.

"You decide to act as a hot hybrid heating-pad to help hurting humans." Lexi mocked.

"1: You are not human." Nik stated, "2:" Without saying anything else, Nik used his enhanced speed to close the door, place Lexi's food down on the nightstand and practically teleport under the covers before nuzzling into Lexi's side, his thigh resting over the lower parts of her torso, knowing that is where the heat would be most useful. Lexi let out a pleased hum as Nik wrapped his another hand under her waist and began slowly massaging the tense parts of her abdomen.

Day 3

A soft moan escaped Lexi's lips as Elijah's lips trailed across the sensitive skin of her shoulder. The sweet sensation was then followed by the lavender-scented moisturiser Elijah had been using across her entire body, claiming that her skin needed to be rehydrated after the excruciatingly hot shower Lexi had just put herself through willingly. After Lexi's body had been comfortably covered in the lotion, Elijah respectfully dressed Lexi in some loose clothes before carrying her into his bed.