Think Before You Speak

"I need to get up" Lexi said, trying to slide out from under Kol. After a few more days in captivity, the Mikaelsons and Lexi began to slowly progress back to the old normal. Now, as a part of the progression, Lexi was back to sleeping in each of their rooms each night. Tonight, it was Kol's turn.

"No you don't" Kol said as he continued the trail of kisses he was currently making down her chest.

"Yes, I do" Lexi uttered, trying to distract herself from the feeling Kol was causing to surface.

"But just the other day you said that-" Kol started. Lexi, instantly recalling what he was referring to, cut him off.

"Yeah well not right now" Lexi blurted out. Kol hummed before raising his head to hover over her neck. He then softly ran his dull teeth over his mark knowing full well how much it affected her. Lexi quickly responded by attempting the swallow the tingling sensation currently spreading over her skin before speaking.

"Kol, I need to shower." Lexi said, continuing to try to distract herself from the thoughts she was having. Kol then stood off his bed, allowing Lexi to get up.

"That works too" Kol said, following her into the bathroom. When Lexi turned to face him, Kol continued speaking. "What?" He teased, "Can it not be a coincidence that I need to shower as well. We are saving water." Lexi let out a huff before moving to the side, allowing Kol into the bathroom. "Or wasting it" Kol added with a smirk once Lexi closed the door. Lexi then turned and narrowed her eyes at him. "Just teasing, Darling." Kol said before he stepped towards her.

Kol then trailed his fingers up her figure before tugging her shirt over her head. Once her shirt was off, Kol pulled her hips towards his, causing their chests to meet. After the new contact was made, Kol's hands began to roam over the bare skin of Lexi's back. A smile overtook Kol's features as he watched her chest rise and fall against him with her pants of anticipation. He then softly pushed against her body causing her to lean against the door behind them. 

As Kol began lowering his head to hover his lips over her neck, his warm breath fanned over her chest, increasing her desire. Kol then transferred his body weight to his hands which were now caging Lexi against the door. Lexi let out a shuddered breath as Kol pressed his body against hers even more causing his excitement to be all too clear. Lexi tilted her head slightly to brush her lips against his before speaking.

"Seems like you're going to need an extra cold shower" She whispered against his lips before quickly slipping out from his hold and into the room behind him. As Lexi walked away, Kol pulled his head back in outrage.

Did she just reject him?

Before Kol could dwell on the thought anymore, Lexi's voice broke his focus.

"You coming?" Lexi asked. As Kol turned to face her, he quickly picked up on her clothing situation... or better yet... absence of clothing. Her side on stance only enhanced Kol's view of her body causing him to momentarily lose control of his mind. Once Kol regained his focus and snapped his eyes back to her face, he spoke.

"Which way?" Kol teased. Lexi rolled her eyes before turning on the water. Kol then set a world record for the fastest time to have removed a full outfit of clothes. As the water began to warm the pair then entered the confined space, both of them trying to use the tension in their own ways. After washing each other's bodies (not that that would mean anything in a few minutes), Lexi decided on her next power play in order to make Kol snap. 

"Bob down" Lexi requested as she picked up the bottle of shampoo sitting at the bottom of the shower. Kol, piecing together what she was trying to do, picked her up by the backs of her thighs, encouraging her to wrap her legs around his waist. Once she did so, Kol then pressed her body against one of the walls, knowing that it would apply more pressure to her hips. 

Lexi tried distract herself from their new contact as she gathered some of the product and began to slowly work it into his scalp. Kol let out a shaky breath as Lexi tugged lightly on his locks. Unable to silence the pleasure Lexi was providing, Kol buried his face in her chest which happened to be almost directly in front of them due to their new positioning. 

Kol let out a muffled groan as Lexi continued to massage his scalp. He however, was determined not to give into his inner animal's craving and was trying everything to keep himself together. Once Lexi rinsed out the product she gave one final tug to his hair causing Kol to snap. 

"I can't" Kol whispered before placing Lexi down and instantly cupping her face before smashing their lips together. As their bodies frantically moved together, Kol lowered one of his hands with the intention of guiding himself into her. Lexi, picking up on this, decided that she was not in the mood to deal with a UTI. She then stilled his movement before pulling her lips away long enough to speak.

"Not in water." Lexi uttered. Kol processed the idea quickly before he turned off the shower and sped them into the main part of the bathroom. Kol then placed Lexi onto the counter before picking up where they left off.

Kol then spent almost the entire night inside of her...

Great reunion if you asked either of them.

---------------------------------------------------

Lexi couldn't help but release a muffled moan as Rebekah continued pull the soft skin around her chest in between her teeth. Currently, it has been a few days since Lexi and Kol's reunion sex. Now, Lexi and Rebekah were beginning their own reunion in Rebekah's room.

Lexi then cupped Rebekah face and brought her back up to meet her own lips. The pair then proceeded to passionately move their lips together whilst Rebekah adjusted her legs to straddle Lexi's hips. Lexi then trailed one of her hands up to unclasp Rebekah's bra which then tumbled from her shoulders. Lexi quickly replaced the fabric with her own hands as she began to knead Rebekah's breasts.

Rebekah, eager to take back her dominance, began to move her lips down Lexi's body. She then ripped open Lexi's bra, not appreciating the interference it was causing with their skin-to-skin contact. As Rebekah's path began to approach Lexi's waist, the sound of Lexi's ringtone began to play.

Lexi, instantly recognising the ringtone as the one she had set for Damon, groaned before moving out of Rebekah's hold to reach her phone. Once her phone was in her hand she let out a huff as she saw Damon's name, not that it wasn't expected.

"Who is it?" Rebekah asked as she thought through their current situation.

"Damon" Lexi muttered, mentally cursing her best friend. A smile overtook Rebekah features before she pressed another kiss to Lexi's waist.

"Answer it"