Did You Know My Favourite Letter is K?

Who the hell is that- OH BABY JESUS

As Lexi's mind went entirely blank, the smirking figure above her began to kiss his way down her neck. Moderately concerned, Lexi moved one of her hands to his hair and began to tug on the strands lightly earning her a pleased groan from the man above her.

"I'm going to assume that means you're happy it's me, Darling." Kol teased as he listened to Lexi's heart race to a rhythm of anticipation. Lexi, whose mind still wasn't functioning, pulled Kol's head back down causing their lips to meet again. 

WAIT A MINUTE-

Where is Kai?

Once Kol moved to repeat his trail of kisses down Lexi's neck, Lexi's eyes fluttered open and began searching the dim room around them for Kai. It didn't take long for Lexi to find Kai sitting in the corner of his room, watching Kol and Lexi's interaction eagerly. Kol then flipped over him and Lexi before sitting himself up against the headboard and pulling Lexi onto his lap. 

After Kol reattached his lips to Lexi's he moved both of his hands to rest on Lexi's hips. As their kiss began to deepen, Kol moved Lexi's hips to the side until she was straddling his thigh. Lexi then arched her back against Kol's chest, providing a new angle for their kiss which allowed Kol's tongue more access to her mouth. Subtly, Kol began to move hands, encouraging Lexi to grind her hips against his thigh.

It didn't take long for Lexi to understand Kol's gesture and begin following the guide his grip was providing. As the pace increased, Lexi anchored herself by resting one of her hands on his shoulder, the other cupping the back of his neck. As Lexi began to try and gain more friction off Kol's leg by grinding harder, Kol slipped one of his hands under her hips and began to rub circles against her clit as she rocked her hips against him. 

As a wave of pleasure washed over Lexi, she felt another pair of hands come to rest on her body. Quickly recalling that Kai was present as well, Lexi tilted her head to the side, allowing Kai the access he need to begin peppering kisses around her neck and chest. When Lexi's mind was clouded with another flood of pleasure, Kai slipped her shirt over her head causing his lips to separate from her neck and Kol and Lexi's lips to separate momentarily. 

As Lexi's release continued to approach, Kai sank his fangs into the side of Lexi's neck and began siphoning her magic before cycling it back into her through his hands which were wrapped around her chest. The new sensations sent indescribable waves of pleasure through Lexi causing her to struggle to keep the pace Kol was trying to move her hips at.

It didn't take long for the pleasure Lexi was experiencing to become too much for her. Her hips stuttered as she muffled her moans and whimpers of euphoria against Kol's lips. Once Lexi came down from her high, Kol flipped them over before beginning to remove Lexi's pants and now ruined underwear. 

Lexi's body melted into the pile of pillows under her as Kai came to hover above her. Kai then gently grazed Lexi's bruised lips with his own before moving down her body, tearing off her bra on the way. After teasing her upper thighs with open-mouthed kisses for a moment, Kai finally pressed to tongue to her causing a breath of relief to escape Lexi's lips whilst her body twitched sensitively. 

As Kai began to move his tongue and lips against Lexi, Kol slipped his shirt over his head before pressing his lips to Lexi's. Lexi's fingers tangled in Kol's hair as he began to kiss down the skin of her throat. Irritated by the amount of attention Kol was getting, Kai applied more pressure to her clit and quickened the pace of his tongue. 

Lexi had to muffle her moans against Kol's lips as Kai triggered her release with a final repetition. As Lexi relished in her high, Kai continued his movements which provided her with another level of pleasure. Once Lexi's body relaxed, Kol slid off of the bed before removing his pants and underwear.

Kai then crawled off the bed, allowing Kol to flip Lexi over and move her body so that they were parallel to the headboard. Kol then took one of her hips in his hand and encouraged her to kneel. In response, Lexi understood what Kol was leading too and got on all fours, her knees and hands now supporting her. As Kol adjusted his position behind Lexi, Kai began walking around the bed so that he could be in front of Lexi.

"I thought Nik was the dog." Kai stated earning him a breathy laugh from Kol and a glare from Lexi.

"Don't kill the mood." Lexi threatened as she tried to throw a pillow at Kai.

"Ouch." Kai mocked as he caught the pillow in front of him.

...um

so that was really fucking hot-

Lexi was brought from her thoughts as she felt Kol beginning to guide himself into her. As Kol continued to slide into her, Lexi tried to keep her hips as still as possible. Once Kol bottomed out and began thrusting into Lexi, Lexi gripped the sheets beneath her as she tried to silence the sinful sounds of pleasure trying to leave her lips.

Kai, who had sat down in a chair which he had positioned near them when Kol began to thrust into Lexi, let out a muffled groan as he continued to palm himself through the tight restraints of his jeans whilst watching the erotic scene Kol and Lexi were providing.

As Kol's thrusts reached an unbearable speed, Lexi gave up on containing her moans and relaxed her body, her head dropping slightly as a result. Kol then tilted her hips up even more, allowing him to reach a new angle which brought Lexi even more pleasure. 

After a few more moments, Kol quickened his pace even more before allowing his hips to buck whilst his release escaped him, triggering Lexi's. As Kol tried to keep his pace so that Lexi could ride out her high, Kai had to move his hand away and divert his eyes from them in order to prevent himself from finishing in his pants already.

Once Lexi's pants began to deepen, Kol tried to slide out of her as gently as possible which drew a whimper from Lexi as she rested on his arm which had just wrapped around her waist for support. Whilst Kol began to pressing soft kisses down Lexi's back to try and help her recover, Kai took off his shirt before removing the rest of his clothes.

Kai then carefully replaced Kol's hand which was supporting Lexi's waist with his own. After Kol moved off the bed and Kai took his place behind Lexi, Kai began to slowly slide into her, taking note of how sensitive she was. Lexi was unable to hold herself up anymore as Kai bottomed out. As Kai let out a groan of relief, Lexi moved from her hands to her elbows supporting her.

Respecting that if he began to move too soon it could hurt Lexi, Kai ran fingers up and down the dent of her spine, encouraging her to relax. Cool shivers burned across Lexi's skin as she rested her forehead on the bed. Understanding that Kai was waiting for her permission to move, Lexi nodded faintly against the sheets.

Slowly, Kai slid out of Lexi before swiftly thrusting back in, drawing a muffled whimper from Lexi. Kai then began to repeat the movement before he reached a steady rhythm. Lexi, whose senses were flooded with the euphoria Kai was providing, tried bury her face in the sheets around her as Kol began to rub circles around her already overstimulated clit. 

Kai's pace then increased again as his release, which he had been trying to hold back, threatened his hips. After a moment, Lexi couldn't hold back her pleasure anymore and allowed Kol to support her whilst she rode out her high. Kai, whose grip on Lexi's hips only tightened as she finished, couldn't contain himself anymore as he felt Lexi's walls pulsating around him and allowed his release to consume him.

Holy shit-