Magic Fingers

"Good morning, Angel." Finn uttered as Lexi began to stir from her sleep. Lexi let out a soft grumble in response as she rolled over. As Finn placed an unknown object onto the nightstand, the noise caused Lexi to waken further, her eyes opening slightly. Finn then opened the curtains, letting in the all of natural light from the early morning. Lexi let out an ungodly hiss as she swiftly pulled the covers of her face so that no part of her body was visible to the light. "And I thought I was the vampire in this relationship." Finn teased as he tried to uncover Lexi's face.

"It's too early" Lexi groaned as she tightened her hold on the sheets to prevent Finn from making her face visible to the outside world.

"Too early for waffles?" Finn taunted. Lexi instantly perked up at his words. Once Lexi uncovered her face from the blankets she spoke.

"Waffles?" Lexi skepticized as she narrowed her eyes at Finn who was now hovering above her. 

"Yes" Finn said, tilting his head towards the nightstand as he fixed up the parts of Lexi's hair that had been messed up when she was burying herself under the sheets. Lexi followed Finn's gesture causing her eyes to land on the tray which Finn had previously placed on the nightstand. 

WAFFLES

Lexi then sat up, her eyes still on the plate whilst Finn stood off the bed. As Finn placed the tray over Lexi's lap, Lexi ran her fingers down his jaw before pressing their lips together.

"Thank you" Lexi whispered as she pulled away. Finn nodded in acknowledgement before moving to lie next to her. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Right this way" The waitress said as she grabbed two menus and began to lead Kai and Lexi to one of the booths at the back of the grill. After having lived together for almost 2 months, Kai was finally taking Lexi on a date.

"Thank you" Lexi said as the lady placed the menus onto the table before smiling and walking away. Kai, who had been silent since they left the mansion, remained quiet as he gestured for Lexi to sit on one side of the booth. Once Lexi was seated, Kai instantly slid into the same side of the booth as her. "Sitting on the same side kind of defeats the purpose of getting a booth" Lexi teased as she moved over so that Kai could have more room. 

"I know" Kai chirped as he handed her a menu.

"So he does speak." Lexi mocked.

"I was thinking earlier." Kai said, trying to excuse his silence on the drive. 

"About?" Lexi prompted.

"Something." Kai alluded as he rested his hand on Lexi's thigh. Before Lexi could reply she flinched under Kai's hand, the sharp sensation of Kai siphoning from her burning through her veins for a short moment. Once Lexi pieced together what had happened, she looked up at Kai, confused. "Do you trust me?" Kai asked, not giving Lexi enough time to question him.

"Of course." 

"Then that will make sense later." Kai reassured.

ooooooooooookay?

Kai and Lexi then fell into a stream of sweet conversation once the same waitress took their orders. After a while, the waitress returned with their meals.

"Thank you" Lexi uttered as the waitress placed down each of their orders. Once the waitress was gone, Lexi, as is on a default setting, placed a few fries into her mouth. As Lexi continued eating, she felt Kai's hand which had been resting on her thigh beginning to move higher. In response, Lexi wriggled her legs, trying to shake off Kai's movements. Kai however, moved his hand to cup the inside of Lexi's thigh. Lexi, not wanting to give Kai the reaction he was so clearly searching for, distracted herself with the food in front of her.