Chapter 1

It's been a couple of months since the events of Goal! The Third Chapter. Maire has been inside of her room, ever since she left the hospital, and pushes everyone away by not talking to anyone and becoming mute.

One morning...

Aurora enters Maire's room, which turns out to be dark, with nothing but the morning sunlight seen shining from the open edges of the curtains.

"Maire." said Aurora, nervously while looking at her daughter, who was facing at the side of the window. "Maire, Clara is here to see you. She wants to tell you something important."

While looking at her daughter for a response, Aurora then turns to Clara.

"Go right on in Clara." said Aurora, as she guides Clara into Maire's room. "Make sure you watch your step though, it's a little dark in there."

"Okay, I will," said Clara, as she looked at her aunt.

Aurora then nods her head.

"Hopefully you can get her to talk and get out of her room." said Aurora, as she tells Clara.

"I'll do my best." said Clara, as she tells Aurora, while walking into the room.

As Clara entered the room, Aurora then closed the door behind her, in which nothing but the echo from the sound of the closing was heard. After Aurora closes the door behind her, Clara is then left inside of the room with Maire. Clara then looks at Maire and sighs.

"Hi Maire, how have you been?" said Clara, as she tells Maire, while trying to break the ice. "So... what have you been up to?"

After getting no response from Maire, Clara then looks at Maire and later at the curtains.

"You know what, just because you're dark and gloomy right now, doesn't mean your room has to be dark and gloomy too!" said Clara, in a cheerful tone. "Here, let me get that for you!"

Clara then opens up Maire's room curtains letting in the sunlight, as Maire turns away while giving out a silent hiss, by the light, after being in a dark room for the past months.

"There you see, isn't that a lot better now?" said Clara, as she tells Maire, while letting out a grin.

In which got Maire's attention, making Clara's grin fade while seeing Maire's frown of disapproval. Clara then kneels in front of Maire's wheelchair.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry. It's just that, I really miss you okay." said Clara, as she tells Maire, who just looks at her. "I know these past couple of months have been really terrible for you, and I get it. You're just not ready to come out of your shell. But you have to know that you can't be living inside of the room, as if you're trying to lock yourself away from us. That's not good for you, or your health."

After saying that to Maire, Clara then sighs, while trying to hold her tears back.

"You have to understand that our family miss you, especially the team miss you a lot, not to mention, your friends as well." said Clara, as she tells Maire, while wiping some of her tears away. "Now come on, I have to show you something, but not here. I have to take you somewhere else."

While grabbing the handles of Maire's wheelchair, Clara then has trouble moving Maire's wheelchair.

"Urgh, urgh!" said Clara, as she grunts while trying to push Maire's wheelchair. "Come on, come on! Urgh!"

After seeing that Clara was having trouble with the wheelchair, Maire then sighs and shakes her head.

"Urgh! Why isn't your wheelchair working?!" said Clara, as she grunts, while questioning Maire.