Chapter 4

The next day, first thing in the morning, Maire, is waiting in the front of her driveway, along with Axel. Jace then arrives a minute later, along with Three arriving a few minutes after Jace. Both Clara and Nora finally arrive, and they get inside Clara's SUV. Nora is sitting on the driver seat, Three is sitting on the passenger seat, Maire, Clara, and Jace are sitting on the middle section, as Three and Axel are sitting on the back.

After Clara puts Maire's wheelchair behind her SUV, they then leave.

"Are you guys sure you want to do this, because there is no turning back now." said Nora, in a serious tone, while driving to Brooklyn and Brynn's house for a few minutes.

"Why?" said Three, who was starting to worry.

"Because, it's a one way street. And there's actually no way of turning back now." said Nora, as she teased him.

While arriving at Brooklyn and Brynn's house, the four of them along with Axel then realize that Brooklyn and Brynn live in a ranch that's only a few miles away from them. While walking to where Brooklyn and Brynn are, the four of them then watch as Brooklyn and Brynn are doing their morning chores like walking the horses and taking care of them. After seeing them, Brooklyn and Brynn and then greet the four of them including Axel.

"What are you guys' doing here?" said Brooklyn, as she asked them.

"Yeah?" said Brynn, as she and Brooklyn looked at them.

"We need you girls." said Clara

"For what?" asked Brooklyn

"Soccer." said Nora

"We're getting the team back together." said Maire

"Yeah." said Clara, as they nodded.

"Wait, we have a coach!" said Brynn, cheerfully.

"Well..." said Maire

"No, not yet, however, were gathering the team until further notice from the program." said Clara

Three, who was tired of standing for a long time, sits on a metal rail in which Brooklyn and Brynn's family have a bull inside there, unknowing to him.

Brynn who was looking at their family bull moving around the rail, later looks at Three who had a red western long sleeve shirt on. As everyone notices that Three was sitting on the rail, they try to warn him about the bull that was coming his way.

Everyone was yelling at Three, and were waving at him trying to get his attention. Three waved back at them, while smiling back as well.

"TIMOTHY HERMAN RODRIGUEZ ESTRADA! Get your rear-end over here right now!" said Maire, as she yelled at Three, in which everyone turned to her with a confused look.

Three, who was terrified after hearing his full name being called out, jumps off the metal rail, and lands in front of them, as he falls on the ground.

"Oof!" said Three

After looking at Three outside of the rails, the bull shook his head, and left.

"That's Bruno, the family bull." said Brynn, as she tells Three. "You have to watch out for him, because you're wearing red."

"Yeah, well you don't say." said Three, sarcastically as he groaned, while helping himself up from the ground.

"Wait, hold on, your real name is Timothy?" said Nora, as she chuckled, while asking Three. "

"Uh, yeah." said Three, as he was walking to Clara's SUV.

"Dude, honestly, I thought your name was really Three." said Nora, as she laughed.