Chapter 15

After the power comes back on, and as then seven of them gasped, since the dark figures turned out to be Allie, Kelley, and Tobin.

"You gotta be kidding me, what are you girls doing here." said Kling, as she tells Allie, Kelley, and Tobin, who all grinned.

"Surprise?" said Tobin, as she chuckles.

"So...-" said Christen, before she was cut off by Kelley.

"Can you girls please let us go, first!" said Kelley, as she looks at them.

"Oh right sorry." said Clara, Kling, and Nora, before they started to free them.

Kling, Clara, and Nora then let go of them, as Christen helped Jace put Maire back on her wheelchair.

Meanwhile in the middle of the hallway...

"So, why are you girls here?" said Christen, as she questions Allie, Kelley, and Tobin.

"Uh, it's kind of a long story." said Allie, as she grins, while Tobin rubbed her neck.

"Yep." said Tobin, as she tells them.

"Yeah, well you kinda have to tell us either way." said Nora, as she tells them without hesitation. "You have a long story to tell us."

"That's the problem, where do we start?" said Tobin, as she tells them.

"From the beginning!" said Nora, as she snapped at them.

"Yeah, like for starters, why were you chasing us!" said Three, as he questioned Allie, Kelley, and Tobin. "What were you girls trying to do to us? Kill us?! We were terrified!"

Allie, Kelley, and Tobin, looked at one another, and back at them.

"Well..." said Allie, as she started to talk.

[Flashback]

An hour earlier...

It shows how Allie, Kelley, and Tobin along with Kling were in the Portland Thorns training facility. Allie, Kelley, and Tobin, along with Kling were in the locker room, waiting for Christen to tell them that they returned to the hotel safely.

"Anything?" said Allie, as she questioned Kelley and Tobin, while Kling was walking around the locker room.

"No, nothing." said Tobin, as she admits to her.

"Hm, that's odd." said Allie, as she looked at them.

"Well, it's already been an hour." said Kelley, as she tells them. "Christen, doesn't actually take this long to give us a heads up."

"Her phone probably ran out of battery." said Tobin

"Or she probably forgot." said Kling

"But, still I'd say let's go to the hotel and check on them." said Kelley

"I volunteer!" said Kling, as she raises her hand up.

"Okay, Kling goes first to check on Christen and the others." said Allie

"Yeah, but first let me try calling her again." said Kling, as she took out her phone and started to call Christen again.

While trying to call Christen, Kling then notices that all of her calls went straight to voicemail.

"Hm. Still no answer." said Kling, as she and the others begin to worry.

"What now?" said Tobin, as she asked Kling.

"Plan B." said Kling, as she leaves the room.