Chapter 40

The next day...

The team's exercise is "Paint Balling".

Into the camp's woods, the sound of paintballing is heard from a far as the girls were shooting paint balls around from each other.

The girls were paintballing into two teams. Team One, and Team Two. Team one was wearing black practice jerseys, while Team Two was wearing white practice jerseys.

Meanwhile the girls were being watched by Coach Abby, Coach Mica, Christen, and Maire, in the safe zone, that was on top of a small hill.

"Everything is going well, from the looks of it." said Christen, as she turns to Coach Abby.

"Yeah, but I'm sure both Nora and Ramona will have a brawl anytime soon." Coach Abby, as she turns to Christen. "Nora is not going to forgive Ramona for jumping on her, before I could even blow the whistle.

Christen was right the team's Paint Ball exercise is going along well, however it turns into an epic battle against both Nora and Ramona, after Ramona shoots the last person of Nora's teammate in paintballing. Making Nora the last paint shooter for Team Two, and Ramona the last person for Team One.

"Uh-oh Optimus Prime vs Megatron!" said Maire, warning the others.

"Things aren't going to end well." said Coach Abby, as steps out of the safe zone and into the paintball arena.

As both Nora and Ramona's paintball blaster is out of paintballs, they later charge at each other, before starting to brawl.

"Nora!" said Clara, calling her knowing what she's going to do next.

Nora tackles Ramona and starts to wrestle her on the ground.

"Somebody stop them!" said Christen, as she yells while running behind Coach Abby.

Alaia and Clara run up to the two girls, Clara gets Nora, while Alaia gets Ramona.

All of the girls along with Coach Abby, Coach, Mica, Christen, and Maire gathered around in a circle as Clara and Alaia detained both Nora and Ramona.

"Why are you girls fighting?" said Coach Mica, as she questions them. "Can't you see that you're fighting your own teammate!"

"I'd like to see that." said Ramona, as she tries to take a step closer to both Clara and Nora.

"So do I." said Nora, who is pulled back by Clara.

"ARE YOU GUYS EX'S!!!" said Maya, who couldn't contain her curiosity questioning them.

Everyone stopped moving and looked glared at Maya.

"Dude, what kind of question is that? I'm not even gay!" said Nora

"Yeah, and neither am I." said Ramona

There was an awkward silence in Maya.

"Oh well, then never mind." said Maya, as she smiled sheepishly.

Nora, who felt Clara's grip loose, frees herself from Nora's hand grip, before charging at Ramona.

"ARGH!" yelled Nora

Clara manges to chase Nora down and grab her from behind before she could even put a fist on Ramona.

"Nora! Ramona! I won't ask again!" said Coach Mica, as she warned them.

"Tell us the whole truth!" siad Coach Abby, as she helps Clara hold Nora back.

"Fine!" said Nora, who was getting tired of getting held back by Clara and Coach Abby. "The reason why Ramona and I hate our guts to the core, is because we're step-sisters!!!"

"Woah!" said Christen

"¡Que qué what?!" said Maire

Khole gasped, as her eyes widened.

The rest of the girls were shocked as well, including Clara.

"D-Did you know?" said Christen, questioning Clara.

"No." said Clara, who was still in shock.

"That can't be! Ramona never told us about this!" said Zenni, turning to Ellery. "Ellery say something!"

"I-D-Don't-K-Know!" said Ellery, who hesitated to speak because she was in shock.

"Aw great, Ramona's and her step sister's drama broke Ellery!" said Zenni, later turning to the North before turning to June.

"But how is that possible, we've been to Ramona's house and never saw you there?" said June

"That's because both of my parents are divorce." said Nora, as she admits. "My mother left my father when I was just 12 years old. And married Ramona's father."

"I know this is my own business, but why did your mother leave you?" said Christen, curious to know.

"A little bit nosey don't you think." said Coach Mica, in a low voice without turning to Christen.

"Hey, I like drama," said Christen, waiting for Nora's answer. 

Nora sighs.

"The reason why my mother left me is because I'm different." said Nora, turning to Christen.

"How?" said Christen

"The color of my eyes are gray, which it's considered as a weird color in my mom's side of the family." said Nora, as she freed her grip from Clara's hands. "Most of my family members have a common brown eye color, while I'm the only one that has gray eyes."

Nora takes off her brown eye contacts, after taking off her gloves, much to everyone's shock again, including Clara.

"No way, I saw your mother picking you up a few days ago and you even called her mom." said Sienna

"That's not my mother, that's my grandmother, she had my mother at a young age, which is why she doesn't look like other grandmothers." said Nora, as she admits. "I call my grandmother mom because I consider her as my actual mother."

"Okay, one more question." said Christen, as she raised her finger up.

"More?!" said Coach Mica, Khole, and Maire sarcastically.

"Just one last one." said Christen, as she looks at Coach Mica, Khole, and Maire.

Coach Mica, Khole, and Maire, groaned while shaking their heads.

"Anyways, I'm curious who's older? You or Ramona?" said Christen, questioning her.

"Ramona is older than me by a year," said Nora, as she admits. "However, I'm taller than her."

Moments later...

Realizing that Nora has calmed down, Coach Abby lets go of Nora while turning to Alaia.

"Alaia, let go of Ramona." said Coach Abby

"But Coach." said Alaia

"Trust me, Alaia." said Coach Abby

Alaia nods while letting go of Ramona.

Once both Nora and Ramona are let go, Nora leaves for a walk before being questioned by the other girls. As Ramona leaned on one of the inflable shields that were on the ground.

"I thought I knew Nora, but now I realize that I don't know her personal side at all." said Clara, while staying with the others.