Chapter 30

Four weeks later, the girls then start to practice on the park's soccer field again.

Meanwhile, on the sideline...

"There just has to be more people, there just has to!" said Coach Mica, as she looks at Maire.

"I'm sorry, Coach Mica but that was everyone one on the list." said Maire, as she admits to Coach Mica, who whines.

"Aw, that can't be right!" said Coach Mica, as she exclaims. "After four weeks, we finally have the bus ready after fixing it, and even put seat belts on the seats. We should already have a bus driver, but we don't!"

"Well, we did have candidates." said Maire, as she admits to Coach Mica.

"Yeah, but none of those people that we interview show any of the qualifications to be our bus driver." said Coach Mica, as she admits to Maire while going out the list. "That, and many of them were applying for the wrong job."

"They probably thought it was going to be a small bus." said Maire

"Bah!" said Coach Mica, as she explains.

Maire sighs, while stacking the papers together.

After the practice was finally over, Coach Abby and the other girls walked to the sideline to join Coach Mica and Maire.

"So, how did it go?" said Clara, as she asked them.

"Don't ask." said Coach Mica, as she sounded annoyed.

"That bad?" said Coach Abby, as she asked them.

"Oh yeah." said Maire, as she nodded.

"So, does that mean that we still don't have a driver yet?" said Addison, as she asked them.

"Sadly yes." said Maire, as she admits to her.

"Bah!" said Coach Mica, as she thought.

While thinking, Coach Mica gets an idea, and makes a surprise face, in which everyone looks at her in a confused way.

"Uh oh, looks like Coach Mica has an idea!" said Nora, as she mimics Khole's cheerful voice.

"Of course, I do! Come girls, to the new and improved school bus!" said Coach Mica, as she speed walks her way to the school bus, with everyone following her.

Moments later...

The team was right next to the entrance of the team's school bus, Coach Mica opens the door, and faces the team.

"Girls I have good news." said Coach Mica, as she searched for her wallet, inside of her small hand bag. "Where is it? Khole, be a dear and help me hold my things for a minute please!"

Khole stands in front of her grandmother, Coach Mica starts to get a few things out of her handbag and gives them to Khole.

"A makeup kit? A first aid kit? A tool kit? An art kit? A teaser? Pepper spray? A pack of mini confetti cannons? A pack of gum? Mini nunchucks? A flashlight, and a mini flashlight? A tape recorder? An MP3 player? An ipod? A camcorder? A digital camera? An apron? A chef's hat? A pair of disposable gloves? A pair of winter gloves? Sunblock spray? Aloe vera gel? Hand cream?" said Nora, as she called out every item that Coach Mica took out from her bag. "Thank goodness that's it. Oops, wait there's still more. The latest People magazine, A sports magazine, A book of how to be the greatest coach for the team, A pack of NBA, WNBA, MLB, and NWSL trading cards, and finally her wallet."

"Whew." said the girls as they made a sigh of relief.

"Man, Khole needs like more hands in order to carry all of that stuff." said Nora, as she joked.