Chapter 19

As the six of them along with Lynn, Allie, Tobin, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey head back to their hotel where Christen starts to hang out with Lynn, Allie, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey.

The girls, along with Christen, enter Christen and Maire's room. Allie, who realizes that Tobin wasn't following them, looks at Tobin.

"Aren't you coming with us?" said Allie, as she asked Tobin.

"Uh, no thanks." said Tobin, while chuckling. "But, I'll rather stay here with the kids."

"Kids?!" said Maire, Jace, Three, Clara, and Nora, as they all raised an eyebrow at Tobin.

"Who are you calling kids?" said Nora, as she questions Tobin. "We're young adults! Not kids!"

Both Allie and Tobin started to giggle.

"Yeah, I know, but you sure sometimes act like one." said Tobin, as she chuckles.

Before Nora could say something else, the five of them started to laugh.

"Yeah, well that makes six of us." said Nora, referring to Tobin. "Welcome to the club, Tobin."

As the six of them walk into the room across from Christen and Maire's room, Allie then meets up with Christen and the others, while Nora closes the door behind her.

Meanwhile inside of the room, Tobin looks at Three and starts to gently poke him on his side. Three later looks at Tobin, nervously.

"W-what are you doing? T-Tobin?" said Three, as he stuttered his words, while questioning her.

"Just, trying to see if you're actually here." said Tobin, as admits to him without looking at him, and continues to poke him, before chuckling. "I only know you by video call, and it's pretty weird seeing you here."

"Oh." said Three, as his cheeks turned red, before Tobin would even notice.

Nora gets everyone's attention while clapping her hands out loud.

"Okay." said Nora, rubbing her two hands together. "What to do, what to do."

Nora thought for a moment.

While looking around Clara's room, she then finds an empty water bottle, goes to the restroom and fills it up with a little bit of water.

"I know what we can do!" said Nora, with a smirk. "Let's play truth or dare!"

"Seriously," said Tobin, as she chuckled nervously.

"Uh, I don't like the sound of that." said Maire, as she looks at Nora.

"Oh Come on. It'll be fun!" said Nora, as she grins. "Instead of picking people one by one, we'll just spin the bottle.

"Sounds great," said Tobin, as she accepted. "I'm up for it."

"Great." said Nora, as she smirks sinisterly, before changing her face, while turning her face towards the others.

Clara along with both Jace and Three also accepted to play, except for Maire. 

"Thanks, but, I'll play in the next game." said Maire, as she tells them. "I want to watch you guys play first."

"okay." said Nora, before turning to Clara, Tobin, Jace, and Three. "Let the game begin!"

Nora, Clara, Jace, Tobin, and Three, have formed a circle around an empty space close to the table desks.

Nora spins the bottle in the middle, in which it lands in front of Three.

"Alright, Three." said Nora, as she smirks. "I dare you to text a message to your crush!"

After hearing Nora say that, Three begins to blush nervously while looking around them.