Chapter 10

The next day, both Clara and Nora wake up first. Maire then wakes up a minute later, and starts to get ready.

Clara yawns, before looking at Nora and starting to giggle.

"What?" said Nora, as she questions Nora, who raises an eyebrow.

"What?" said Clara, as she mocks Nora, while laughing.

"What's so funny?" said Nora, as she questioned Clara, who continued to laugh.

"Dude, at what time did you change into your Winnie the Pooh onesies?" said Clara, as she started to tease Nora.

"I changed into them last night." said Nora, as she admits to Clara. "They're limited edition."

"Right, limited edition." said Clara, sarcastically. "Since when?"

"Uhh..." said Nora, as she thought.

"Nora, how do you say that they're limited edition, when you've been having them since you were like in the fifth grade." said Clara, as she started counting her fingers. "You were practically a ten year old!"

"So what? They're my favorite jammies." said Nora, as she grins at Clara. "They were big before, and now since I'm taller they fit fine. So, I basically never outgrew them."

"Yeah, well whatever Pooh fan." said Clara, as she called Nora, who's face dropped seriously and seemed annoyed by Clara's comment..

"Anyways, either way at least I'm not wearing an ugly grinch T-shirt." said Nora, as she glares at Clara, who glares at her back. "Man, I thought Hadley was the grinch, but I guess I was wrong."

"What are you going to do? Poohy fan?" said Clara, as she pointed at Nora.

"That's it!" said Nora, as she and Clara started to call each other names.

"Yellow!" said Clara

"Greeny!" said Nora

"Plushy!" said Clara

"Hairy!" said Nora

"Well at least my character isn't based on a children's story!" said Clara

"Well, at least my character is nice instead of naughty!" said Nora

Meanwhile, after hearing both Clara and Nora argue, Maire opens the door.

"Hey, is everything alright out here or?" said Maire, as she looked at the two of them, who glared at her as though saying don't get involved in this.

Maire grins after understanding their reaction towards her.

"Y-you know what, I'm just going to let the two of you handle this on your own." said Maire, as she closes the bathroom door.

Maire makes a sigh of relief.

"Man, they better knock it off, or else they're going to wake Christen up again." said Maire, as she looks at the door. "I just hope Christen isn't too cranky again."

Meanwhile, in the room.

Both Clara and Nora continued with their name calling.

"Lemon!" said Clara

"Lime!" said Nora

"Tree hugger!" said Clara

"Garbage eater!" said Nora

"Sticky!" said Clara

"Stinky!" said Nora

"At least I don't have stuffed animals as my friends!" said Clara, as she barked.