Chapter 3

As Nora, Maire, Clara, Three, and Jace, along with Axel leave the boxing GYM, Nora then hugs Maire.

"Maire, you really scared us in there." said Nora, as she called Maire by her real name, instead of by Zero.

"Hold on, did you just call Maire by her actual name?" said Clara, as she asked Nora, while her, Three, and Jace, gave Nora a surprised look. "Or are we dreaming?"

"No, you guys aren't dreaming." said Nora, as she stopped hugging Maire, and stood beside her. "Oh wait, that reminds me."

Nora looks at Maire, and starts to playfully punch her on her right shoulder.

"Don't, you ever, do that to us, again!" said Nora, as she yelled at Maire.

After Nora stops punching Maire, she then wacks Clara on the side of her head.

"OW!" yelled Clara in pain, and looked at Nora with a confused look. "Hey? what did I do?!"

"That's for letting her in the boxing ring, and letting her fight against my cousin." said Nora, as she tells Clara. "May I remind you, that my cousin Leticia, isn't someone to mess with."

After saying that Nora then looks at Three, and smirks.

"Isn't that right Three." said Nora, as she teased Three, who turned red with embarrassment.

"Yeah, she hits hard." said Three, as he muttered.

"Either way, Maire wanted to go against your cousin." said Clara, as she tells Nora. "I mean, you saw how we tried to stop her. But, she still went forward with it, against our decision."

"Yeah, just like her risky move," said Nora, as she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, Maire." said Clara, as she turned to Maire. "How did you know that Leticia wasn't going to fight you?"

"Yeah, tell us Sherlock." said Three, as he, Nora, and Jace, turned to Maire.

Maire looked at them back.

"Well..." said Maire, as she started to explain everything to them.

[In a Flashback]

A few minutes before Maire's fight against Leticia...

"What are you trying to prove?" said Jace, as he tells Maire.

"Excuse me?" said Maire, as she tells Jace.

"Why are you challenging her? You know what she did to Three." said Jace, as he looked at Maire. "You shouldn't be doing this."

"I have to." said Maire

"Oh, come on." said Jace, he looked worried.

"Jace." said Maire

"Maire, please," said Jace, nervously.

"Do you trust me?" said Maire

"Of course I trust you." said Jace, as his voice seemed a bit off.

"Then there's nothing to worry about." said Maire, as she sighs. "Jace, look at Axel."

Both Maire and Jace looked at Axel, and looked back at one another.

"So?" said Jace, as he questions Maire.

"Axel is wagging his tail," said Maire, as she tells Jace. "He isn't growling, or barking, at them in a defensive way. He is just wagging his tail."

"Yeah, but, he's a dog." said Jace, as he tells Maire.

"Yes, but he's my dog." said Maire, as she defends Axel. "He doesn't sense any kind of danger. And he isn't alarmed either."

"But, what if he's wrong?" said Jace, as he questions Maire.

"Well, I trust him. Don't you?" said Maire, as he questioned Jace, who gave her a worried look.

"Come on, Jace." said Maire, as she looks at Jace. "Trust Axel's instincts on this, and just go on with it.."

Jace looks at Axel, who looks at him back, while still wagging his tail.

Jace sighs.

"Alright." said Jace, as he nodded. "I trust him."

[End of Flashback]

After Maire is done explaining to them, Nora then looks at Axel.

"Huh, I guess I was wrong about you then." said Nora, as she tells Axel.

Nora later looks at Jace.

"I was also going to smack you for not stopping your girlfriend as well, but you were too far." said Nora, as she admits to Jace.

"Anyways, change of subject." said Clara, as she started to change the subject. "Hey, Nora, did you get my text message?"

"Yup." said Nora, as she teased. "All fifty of them."

"No, but really did you get them?" said Clara, as she asked Nora.

"Yeah, I did. Don't worry." said Nora, as she tells her. "I know where to find Brooklyn and Brynn, as well as Khole, Alaia, Addison, and Gia. However, since we are going to visit them, we need to buy some supplies first. So, come on, and follow me."

Nora goes back inside of the boxing GYM, grabs her sport jacket from her locker, and heads back  outside with Maire, Clara, Jace, Three, and Axel.

"Where are we going?" said Clara, as she asked Nora, with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, you'll see." said Nora, as she tells Clara.

"Do we have to drive there?" said Clara, as she asks Nora.

"Yeah, so come on, open up your truck." said Nora, as she grabs the side of the driver door handle. "Give me the keys Clara, I'm going to drive us there."

"So, where are we going?" said Jace, as everyone got inside of the SUV.

"To a trading post." said Nora, as she tells them.

"Huh?" said everyone, much to their surprise.

"What for?" said Maire, as she asked Nora.

"Obviously, to buy some supplies." said Nora, as she grinned. "It'll be fun, don't worry about it you guys!"

Maire, Clara, Jace, and Three looked at one another and shrugged, in which Nora started up Clara's SUV and drove off to the trading post. As they arrived at the trading post, everyone got out of the SUV, and stood in front of the store.

"Uh, I don't know about this." said Three, as he asked Nora.

"Oh come on, Three." said Nora, as she tells him. "It'll be fine, trust me."

"But, are you sure?" said Clara, as she asked Nora.

"Yeah, for the last time, of course I am. So, come on, let's get walking." said Nora

Nora later winks at Maire.

"And rolling." said Nora, as she smiled at them.

While entering the trading post, the five of them started to buy western supplies, as well as clothing like: pants, long sleeve shirts, boots, and hats.

After leaving the trading post, Nora, Maire, Clara, Three, and Jace, along with Axel then leave back to Clara's SUV.

"Okay, here's the plan." said Nora, as she told them, while Clara dropped her off. "Everyone met at Maire's house first thing in the morning. So that Clara and I can pick you guys up from there."

Nora then looks at Three's red western colored shirt.

"You are going to regret wearing that shirt tomorrow." said Nora, as she tells Three.

"Why?" said Three, as he questions Nora.

"You'll see." said Nora

After dropping Nora off back to the boxing GYM, Maire, Clara, Jace, Axel, and Three then leave.