Chapter 35

The next day, on the Park's baseball field...

Some of the girls were hanging out dugouts, while some were hanging out on home base. Maire was on first base along with Nora, Clara, Sabrina, and Hadley. The girls were waiting for their team's conditioning drills to start.

"So, what's new?" said Hadley, as she looks at Nora.

"About?" said Nora as she tells her.

"Ramona." said Hadley

"Nothing." said Nora, as she smirks. "Nothing, at all."

"You're not planning on taking revenge on her are you?" said Sabrina, asking her.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cause a brawl, on the middle of the field." said Nora

"Well, yeah. Cause this isn't the MLB brawl club." said Clara, as she joked. "This is soccer."

"Women's soccer." said Maire

Nora sighs, while starting to do a little stretching.

"What are you doing?" said Clara, questioning Nora.

"Stretching." said Nora

Maire, Clara, Sabrina, and Hadley's eyes widen.

"You stretching?" said Clara, chuckling. "Or please, when Coach Abby calls in to start stretching, you're the first one to whine."

"Yeah, because those stretches are boring, and we've done them, practically done them everyday." said Nora, as she started to do the standing quad stretch.

"I don't believe what I'm seeing." said Clara, who couldn't believe that Nora was stretching without no Coach ordering her to do so.

"Yeah, well, does anybody want to get a quick drink of water before the conditioning starts?" said Sabrina, asking the girls.

"Yeah." said the girls, except for Nora.

"I'm down." said Maire

"Are you coming, Nora?" said Clara, questioning her.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good." said Nora, as she continued to stretch, switching one leg.

The girls leave back to where their stuff was, as Nora starts to change different stretches.

Ramona, who was watching Nora's every leg stretch that she was doing, walks towards her.

"What are you doing you lazy butt?" said Ramona, as she started to pick on Nora. "A weirdo like yourself doing nothing but weird things. Are you?"

Nora snorts.

"Just getting ready for our hard scratches, that I heard that we were doing for today's warm ups." said Nora, as she tells her.

"Hard stretches? What are we going to do? Ballerina stretches or?" said Ramona, as she started to get curious.

"No, no, no." said Nora, as she stopped stretching while shaking her head. "I heard that Coach Abby is making us do these."

Nora started to do a drill.

"Huh, that seems kinda hard." said Ramona

"Yeah, it is," said Nora, as she nodded. "It's like doing the Frankiestin drill, but you really have to get your leg high enough, and have to clap on your hands while moving your legs. So, yeah. It's kinda hard."

"Yeah, I can tell." said Ramona, as she started to follow Nora's movement. "Like this?"

"No the leg has to be more up." said Nora