Chapter 27

The next day...

"Are you sure you want to do this?" said Aurora, as she asked her daughter.

"Yes, mother." said Maire, as she admits to her mother.

"Are you sure?" said Aurora, as she asked her daughter again. "I mean, what will your friends say, what will Jace say? Don't you care about what others will think of your decision?"

"Mother, please. It's my decision, and I don't care what others will think about it." said Maire, as she admits to her mother.

"Okay, but if you don't want to, you don't have to." said Aurora

"I know, but I already said that I already wanted to do it." said Maire, as she admits to her mother. "There's no turning back now."

Aurora sighs.

"I guess, nobody is going to call you Repanzel this year." said Aurora, as she teased Maire.

"Well, either way, I'm doing myself a favor." said Maire, as she admits while chuckling.

"So, I guess it's now then." said Aunt Hira

"Either way, if we take a picture of it, it'll last longer." said Aunt Iara

"Well to be honest, you girls already took more than one picture." said Maire, as she giggled.

"Yeah, for our future model." said Aunt Hira, as she chuckled, before grabbing the scissors. "Okay, okay, I'm going to cut it." 

"Yeah." said Maire, as she nodded.

"Be strong Aurora." said Aunt Iara, as she joked to her sister, who was looking away.

"My daughter is all grown up." said Aurora, as she tells them.

"Yup," said Aunt Iara, as she hugged her sister.

A few hours later...

While at the park, Coach Abby gives out the girls' their team schedule.

"Alright girls, listen up." said Coach Abby, as she stopped looking at the team's schedule before turning to the girls. "Since you guys have been out of shape, over your team's break and in the past few days, we are going to do four weeks of conditioning."

"Aw!" said the girls, as they all started to whine.

"Hey, hey I wasn't finished yet." said Coach Abby

The girls stopped whining and looked at Coach Abby.

"Just to make things a little bit more interesting..." said Coach Abby, As she reveals to them. "I am also going to talk with you. Just to spice things up and cooperate with you."

"Wait, what really?" said Nora, as she asked the other girls.

"She's probably joking." said Scarlet, as she shook her head.

"Trust me, I'm not." said Coach Abby, as she admits to them. 

Just then, Maire arrives next to the team, in which they were surprised to see her.

"Sorry, I'm a late girl. Traffic was terrible coming over here." said Maire, as she admits to them.

"Hey, who's the new girl?" said Nora, as she questioned the other girls, who couldn't recognize Maire.

"Beats me." said Brooklyn, as she admits to Nora before shrugging.

Maire started to hear that the rest of the girls were chattering, while others were questioning one another. Both Coach Abby and Coach Mica were looking at one another. Clara looks at Maire and smiles, before walking over her.