Chapter 18

The next day...

The Portland Thorns are going to play against the Utah Royals.

Meanwhile inside of the Portland Thorns Stadium, Maire, Jace, Clara, Nora, Three, and Christen, are sitting in their assigned seat section.

"Why are we here again?" said Maire, as she asked them.

"Because, we just bought some tickets to the Portland Thorns against the Utah Royals," said Nora, as she continued. "While also here to see which game, and see which team will lose."

"Couldn't we just watch the game on television?" said Maire, as she asked them.

"No, not really." said Christen, as she admits to Maire.

"How come?" said Maire, as she questions Christen.

"Because, they hardly even put the girls soccer club games on television." said Christen, as she admits to Maire.

"Yeah, so stop asking questions, and start picking on a team, Five." said Nora, as she looks at Maire and the others. "So, who goes for which team?"

"I call Portland!" said Maire, cheerfully while raising her hand up.

"Same here!" said Clara, as she also calls for Portland.

Nora, then started to groan.

"Yeah, I also call Portland." said Jace, as he also admits that he calls for Portland.

"Well of course guys would." said Nora, as she groaned. "Christen?"

"I call Utah!" said Christen, as she chuckles while looking at them. "Honestly, Five we can never go for the same team. And it's a shame that you always pick the opposite team as me."

"What can I say, only if LA can have their own girls soccer club, then I would totally go for that team." said Maire, as she admits to Christen, while chuckling.

"Alright, well anyone else?" said Nora, as she asked them.

"Nora?" said Clara, as she asked Nora.

"Well Utah of course!" said Nora, as she high fives Christen, before going back to their conversation.

"How about you Three?" said Clara, as she asked Three.

"Well, Port-" said Three, before Nora stops him by putting her right hand on Three's mouth.

"Utah!" said Nora, as she quickly yelled out, before Three could finish his sentence. "Come on, team Portland you guys already have three for the thorns!"

Three, who gently moves Nora's hand away from his mouth, looks at Christen.

"Hey, what team is Kelley playing for?" said Three, as he questions Christen.

"Utah." said Christen, as she admits to Christen.

"Well, since Kelley plays for the Royals, then I'm with the Royals." said Three, as he agrees to go for the Royals.

A surprised Nora looks at Three.

"Wait, since when are you good friends with Kelley?" said Nora, as she questions Three.

"We've been talking since the first day that she started talking to me." said Three, as he admits to them. "We're just friends, that's all."

Nora gasps, loud enough so that everyone can hear.

"No way!" said Nora, as she squeals.

"Oh no." said Clara, as she rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"Three, chisme, spill!" said Nora, as she tells Three, before the game could start.

Nora stood up from her seat, while pointing at him.

"Give us the goods, Three." said Nora, as she tells Three, before turning to Maire. "Five?!"

"What do you want me to do?" said Maire, as she questions Nora.

"Something!" said Nora, as she yelled at Maire.

"Like?" said Maire, as she questions Nora.

"You're so clueless." said Nora, as she shakes her head in disapproval.

"Nora, come on!" said Clara, as she groans while pulling Nora back into her seat. "You better not make a fool out of yourself again, either way you're sitting on a tailbone relief pillow, due to yesterday's hard landing."

"Hey, easy with the yanking, it still hurts you know." said Nora, as she rubs her lower back.

"Sorry," said Clara, as she tells Nora. "Also the game is starting."

After hearing the whistle from the ref, Nora then started to cheer.

"Woo Yeah! Come on, Utah!" said Nora, as she whistled aloud.

"Oh come on, Nora," said Clara, as she groaned. "We're in a stadium full of Throne fans, and not to mention we're still indoors, so now half of the people in here are watching."

"Uh, Clara." said Christen, as she and the others look around them and realize that everyone around them we're looking at them.

An embarrassed Clara puts her hands on her face.

"Let me guess, everyone in the room is looking at us." said Clara, as she mumbles.

"Yep." said Maire, as she chuckles.

"Most likely," said Christen, as she giggled.

The six of them finally started to watch the game in peace.

One hour later...

At the end of the game, the Portland Thorns and Utah Royals ended up having a tie, with 2 - 2.

"A tie?!" said Nora, as her mouth dropped wide open.

"Well looks like we're not going to have to wear that Dorothy dress after all." said Maire, as she breathed a sigh of relief. "Especially when it's cold."

"Yup. you said it." said Christen, as she giggled.

"Aw!" said Nora, as she started to whine. "But I was really looking forward to that!"

"Yeah, well, maybe next time." said Christen, as she stood up from her seat. "Come on, guys, let's go and meet up with the others."

After Christen said that, the six of them walked straight to the locker room, to meet up with Lynn, Allie, Tobin, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, outside of the locker room. As Lynn, Allie, Tobin, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, walked out of their locker room the six of them then greeted them.

"So, are you girls ready to spend some time together?" said Christen, as she asked them.

"Oh yeah, we're ready." said Lynn, as she chuckles, while Allie, Tobin, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, nodded.

"Alright, then let's go." said Christen, as the rest of them followed behind her.