Chapter 22

Meanwhile while Maire was rolling in the hallway along with Christen who was walking alongside her, the girls found Three who was sitting down on one of the hallway chairs. Three looks up at them and shrugs, as the girls continue their way towards him.

"Hey, Three." said Maire, as she greeted Three who sighs.

"Hey." said Three, in a low voice as he looked down.

"Where were you planning on going Three?" said Christen, as she asked Three.

Three gives them a worried look.

"I was just planning on taking a walk." said Three, without looking at them.

Both Christen and Maire looked at one another before looking back at Three, in which Maire suspects that something is wrong with him.

"Oh, well... What's wrong?-" said Maire, before receiving a tap on her shoulder from Christen, who pointed at Jace, who was walking their way.

"Oh, great." said Maire, in a low voice before turning red with embarrassment while looking at him, in which Christen smiles before looking at Jace.

"Hey, Jace. What's up?" said Christen, as she asked him.

Jace stopped walking and stood besides Christen, Maire, and Three.

"I just wanted to check on you guys." said Jace, as he admits to them.

"Oh well, we're fine right now, as you can see." said Christen, before looking back at Maire and notices that she was still embarrassed. "Say, Jace. Why don't you and me go back to the lounge room, so that Maire and Three can talk."

Christen turns to Jace and grabs him by his arm, before she can drag him away from Maire and Three. Jace looks at Christen, as if he wasn't done talking.

"Well, actually, I also came here to talk with Five." said Jace, as he looked at Christen.

"Oh, well..." said Christen, as she looks at Jace and later turns to Maire and Three. "Sorry, but I don't actually like walking alone by myself."

Christen grabs Jace from his short sleeve shirt, instead of his arm, and drags him away.

A few minutes later, after Christen and Jace had left, Maire looked at Three, who looked back at her.

"Do they know?" said Three, as he questions Maire.

"No." said Maire, as she admits to Three.

"How about Jace and your cousin?" said Three, as he questions Maire.

"No, nobody knows. Not even Jace knows." said Maire, as she admits to Three.

"It's better this way, either way they are going to tease me, if they ever found out who I really like." said Three, as he sighs. "I just hope that Jace isn't going to be upset, that you're keeping another secret away from him. You guys already have your first argument, and I don't want you guys to have another one."

Maire sighs.

"Listen, I'm sure Jace will understand this one." said Maire, as she looks at Three. "Either way, the other one was for an injury, but this one is about love."

"Yeah, I hope you're right." said Three

"Yeah, now come on. Let's go with the others." said Maire, as she rolled her seat away from Three and towards the lounge room, in which Three follows alongside her. "Don't worry Three, nobody knows, so all is good."

Meanwhile as Maire was rolling in her wheelchair and while Three was walking alongside her, the two of them heard laughter behind them, as they stopped walking they later turned around and saw that it was Allie, Tobin, and Lynn, who greeted them.