Chapter 23

While in the bus station...

Christen, Jace, Nora, Clara, and Three along with Maire, who was in her wheelchair, were sitting on some sites that were in the waiting area of the station. Christen looks around after realizing that something was missing from her.

"Guys!" said Christen, as everyone looked at her, except for Maire who was sound asleep. "I think I left my handbag in the restroom, I'm going to go look for it."

"Okay." said Clara, as they nodded. "We'll call you if they ever call our bus number."

"Please do." said Christen, as she left in a hurry.

Christen speed walks her way into the girls restroom, while checking each of the empty stalls, including the disability stall, the sinks, and the counters, Christen starts to freak out and runs back to where the others were.

"Guys! Guys!" said Christen, as she cried out loud reaching the others who were still sitting down.

"Woah, woah, easy there Christen, put the brakes on, you might fall." said Nora, as she and the others looked concerned after watching Christen running towards them.

"Happen Christen?" said Jace, as he questions Christen who pants.

"M-m-my!" said Christen, who couldn't speak and was stuttering her words. "M-m-my."

"Christen, calm down." said Clara, as she tells Christen, while grabbing one of her hands.

"Yeah, you're not making any sense." said Three, as he rubs Christen's other hand.

"Yeah, relax and just spit it out." said Nora

"MY HANDBAG IS MISSING!!!" yelled Christen, out loud before everyone could cover their ears, except for Maire who was still asleep.

"Man, she can really yell." said Three, as he and the others uncovered their ears.

"Yeah, and I'm really surprised that her yell didn't even wake Five." said Jace, as he looked at Three, before looking back at Christen.

"WHAT?!" yelled Nora, while looking at Christen. "Okay, now that's bad!"

"Ya think." said Clara, as she looks at Nora.

"Alright guys huddle up, we need to find Christen's handbag, before our bus is called." said Jace, as he tells the others.

"Yeah, Ace is right." said Nora, as she agrees with Jace.

"Ace." said Jace, as he corrected Nora.

"Whatever, dude." said Nora, as she rolled her eyes.

"Nora focus." said Clara, as she tells Nora. "Okay, guys here's the plan, Three, Nora, and I are going to help Christen look for her handbag."

"Wait, what do I do?" said Jace, as he asked Clara.

"You'll stay here and watch over Maire, since she's still asleep." said Clara, as everyone nodded and agreed with her.

Clara gives them the signal and each separates asking people if they saw Christen's handbag.

A couple of minutes later, Maire finally wakes up and starts to yawn. After not seeing Christen, Clara, Three, or Nora around looks at Jace, before questioning him.

"Hey Jace, where did everyone go?" said Maire, as he questioned Jace who looked at her.

"Oh, Christen lost her handbag in the restroom, and Clara, Nora, and Three decided to help her look for it." said Jace, as he admits to Maire.

"Oh, wait Christen lost her handbag?" said Maire, as she asked Jace.

"Yeah." said Jace

"Dude, her handbag isn't missing, that and I know where it is." said Maire, as she chuckles at Jace.