Chapter 43

The next day...

The team's exercise is "The Scavenger Hunt".

Coach Abby, woke up early in the morning to tape the Scavenger Hunt clues on the around the walk trail's tree.

Ten minutes later, Kelley and Tobin woke up, after Coach Abby left.

"Morning Tobin." said Kelley, as she and Tobin were sitting around the campfire logs.

"Morning Kelley." said Tobin, with a yawn. "Is Everyone up yet?"

"No, not yet." said Kelley, as she yawned as well. "But, I think Abby woke up early in the morning, to tape the girl's scavenger hunt clues around the walkway. Yesterday she said that she'll come back before any of the girls can wake up."

Just then, Maire and some of the girls started to wake up one by one, including Coach Mica. Christen was the last one to get out of her tent.

"Anything?" said Kelley, questioning Tobin.

"Nope." said Tobin, shooting her head no. "She's not answering, the call keeps going to voicemail."

"Then I'm afraid we have to tell the others," said Kelley, as she and Tobin return back to the camp out, where they find the others.

Both Tobin and Kelley inform them along with Christen, Kling, and Coach Mica about the news causing some of the girls to freak out.

"Uh, Coach Mica is Coach Abby disappearance even part of our Scavenger Hunt?" said Nora, asking Coach Mica, making all of the girls calm down a bit.

"Well, not really. No." said Coach Mica, causing the girls, Tobin, Kling, Christen and Kelley, to freak out even more.

"ABBY IS MISSING WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" yelled Kelley, hysterically.

Coach Mica whistles at them loudly, capturing everyone's attention.

"Everyone, calm down!" said Coach Mica, grabbing a giant duffle bag and explaining to them her plan. "In order to find Coach Abby, he's what we're going to do. Now listen closely, we're going to have to split up and look for her."

Coach Mica groups the girls into groups of two, before giving them each walkie talkies, a compass, two hydrogen backpacks for each pair (with water already in them), two flashlights, and a flare gun.

"Awesome! A rescue mission!" said Maya, as she exclaims proudly. "I always wanted to do this!"

"Yeah, we'll scratch that off your bucket list." said Nora, as she puts on her hydrogen backpack.

Khole is partnered up with Maya, Nora with Ramona, Maire with Tobin, Kelley with Christen, Alaia with Coach Mica, Hadley with Brooklyn, North with Brynn, Ellery with Zenni, June with Nyla, Clara with Addison, Emery with Reese, Rylee with Sabrina, Gia with Sienna, and Brittnay with Scarlet.

During their rescue mission on looking for Coach Abby, Nora and Ramona start to argue after Ramona insulted Nora by saying that her mother always thought of her as an embarrassment.

"Why do you always have to be such a jerk to me!" said Nora, as she calls out Ramona. "Listen, I don't care anymore! So can we just put our past aside, and look for Coach Abby! Please, that's all I'm asking!"

"Fine." said Ramona, agreeing with Nora much to her dismay.

Meanwhile with Maire and Tobin...

"I already picked my surgeon." said Maire, as she admits to Tobin. "And I'm nervous about my operation, If things never get back to normal."

"Don't worry, Maire it will. Things will be alright. Just you wait." said Tobin, giving Maire encouragement.

"I hope so." said Maire, with a sigh.