Chapter 20

Meanwhile, in Tobin's hotel room...

"Oh come on, Five it wasn't that bad." said Tobin, as she tells Maire who had her face on the nearest desk table.

"Yes, it was." said Maire, as she mumbles from underneath.

"No, it wasn't." said Tobin, as she kneels beside her.

"Well, how would you know?" said Maire, as she asked Tobin, as she mumbled. "Have you ever kissed anyone?"

"Well, I um..." said Tobin, before she gets right into the conversation. "Well, back to your topic, you don't have to feel embarrassed for kissing Jace, I mean he is your boyfriend after all, what's wrong with that?"

"I'm embarrassed to kiss him. Nora, put me in a tough decision, I had to do something. Nora picked you or Three for a reason." said Maire, as she admits to her, while mumbling. "He was right next to me, so I had to do it."

"I know but, why did Nora pick me instead of Jace?" said Tobin, as she questions Maire.

"I'm pretty sure that the reason why Nora picked you instead of Jace, is because she knew that I would kiss Jace instead of Three." said Maire, as she admits to her, while mumbling. "Nora knows that I would kiss you, so I guess she thought that I would pick Three, instead of you."

"Be honest with me here, would you have kissed me if Jace wasn't in the room?" said Tobin, as she asked Maire while chuckling.

"No, I would say game over, and would've left the room." said Maire, as she admits to her, while mumbling.

"Good option." said Tobin, as she continued to chuckle. "I would too."

Tobin looked at Maire and smirked.

"So..." said Tobin, as she started to chuckle. "How good did you feel about your first kiss with Jace."

Maire groaned, while being more embarrassed.

"That bad?" said Tobin, as she asked Maire.

"Don't remind me, I'm still embarrassed about it." said Maire, as she admitted while mumbling. "I literally didn't feel anything for Jace, after I kissed him. And now I'm worried."

Tobin gasped, which made Maire groan even more.

Meanwhile, in Clara's hotel room, Clara is pulling on  Nora's right ear, as Three is trying to snap Jace out of his surprised face reaction (trance), even though he is still in shock, about his unexpected kiss with Maire.

"Ow! Ow! OW!" said Nora, as she started to yell out loud.

"Come on, Jace! Snap out of it!" said Three, as gently slapped Jace on his face.

"Is he still not reacting?" said Clara, as she asked Three.

"No! He's not!" said Three, as he tells Clara, as he yelled at her.

"Cupid's arrow probably shot another arrow!" said Clara, sarcastically.

Just then, after hearing Nora's whines and yells, Christen, Lynn, Allie, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, enter the room.

"What is going on here?" said Christen, as she questions them.

"Yeah, what's going on?" said Lynn, as she also questions them.

"Yeah, why is Three smacking Jace?" said Kelley, as she questions them.

"We, were playing a game of Truth or Dare, along with playing spin the bottle, and...-" said Clara, 

"And, what?" said Christen, as she questions Clara.

"And-" said Clara, before she was cut off by Nora.

"Maire kissed Tobin!" said Nora, as she lied to them. "And Jace is like that because of it! Sadly he had to watch the whole thing!"

"WHAT?!" yelled Christen, Lynn, Allie, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, while dropping their mouths open.

Jace, who finally reacts, looks at them.

"Nora you lier!" said both Clara and Three, as they both glared at Nora.

As Jace finally started to move, Three looked at him. Clara later pulls on Nora's ear even harder.

"OW!" said Nora, as she let out a yell.

"He's back!" said Three, as he smiles, while standing next to Clara.

A few minutes later...

"Wait, is that true?" said Allie, as she questions Clara.

"About the kiss? No not really." said Clara, as she admits to Allie. "No, she didn't kiss Tobin."

"Oh." said Christen, Lynn, Allie, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, as they made a sigh of relief.

"But, she did kissed Jace." said Three

"Oh." said Christen, Lynn, Allie, Kelley, Emily, Becky, and Lindsey, before starting to Oohed and giggling.

"Wait but why?" said Becky, as she questions them.

Kelley then speed walks her way in between both Clara and Three.

"Tell us! And give us the details!" said Kelley, as she chuckles, before getting pulled away by Emily and Lindsey.

"Let them talk." said Emily, as she and Lindsey started to giggle. 

"The truth is, when it was Maire's turn for Truth or Dare, this one dared her to kiss either Three or Tobin." said Clara, while explaining to them, while pointing at Nora. "Nora dared Maire to kiss either her friend, or her best friend, a.k.a her former teammate, which made it into a hard decision. Maire kissed Jace right in front of us, because she didn't want to kiss Three or Tobin."

"WHAT?!" yelled Christen, Lindsey, Allie, and Becky, while Kelley, Emily, and Lynn grinned sheepishly. 

While Allie, Becky, and Christen are still in shock by the news.

"It's true." said Three, as he also admits to them.

"Wait, but where's Five?" said Christen, as she questions them.

"And Tobin?" said Allie, as she also questions them.

"I don't know." said Clara, Three, Jace, and Nora, as they all shrugged.

Meanwhile in Tobin's room...

Maire still had her head on the desk table, along with Tobin right next to her.

"Five." said Tobin, as she calls to Maire. "Five, come on, it's not that bad."

Maire then groans again.

"It's not bad, it's way worse." said Maire, while mumbling. "We both have decided to take this relationship slow, and I accidently hit the gas pedal instead of the brake. I should have thought about it twice!"

"Hey, hey look at me." said Tobin, as she helped Maire raise her head gently from the desk table.

Maire's face was actually red, of embarrassment.

"Hey, hey, there's nothing to worry about." said Tobin, as she rubs Maire's hands. "I'm sure Jace will understand."

Tobin smiles at Maire, who sighs.

"Come on, we better head back to Clara's room, or else the girls are going to send a search party for us," said Tobin, as she chuckles.