Chapter 2

A few minutes later...

"Wait, a minute? So that all happened while I was out?" said Maire, as she tells Clara who nods.

"Yes," said Clara, as she tells Maire.

"Man, and I thought that I was locked in for a whole year!" said Maire, as she admits to Clara, who chuckles.

"Woman please, what are you talking about? You were practically locked in for a couple of months!" said Clara, as she reveals to Maire.

"Yeah, I know, in which it felt like a year." said Maire

"Maire." said Clara, as she asked Maire.

"Yeah?" said Maire, as she replies back.

"I need your help, on this." said Clara, as she tells Maire nervously. "I want to bring the team back together, and I need your help to try and convince the only few people that I haven't been able to talk to in a while, which are Nora, Brooklyn, Brynn, Khole, Alaia, Addison, and Gia."

"Uh, yeah, sure. Of course." said Maire, as she agrees with Clara.

"Great!" said Clara, cheerfully. "I kind of don't have any contact with Brooklyn, Brynn, Khole, Alaia, or Gia. However, I've been trying to contact Nora, but with no success, I stopped her or texted her."

"Here, let me try." said Maire, as she tries to call Nora as well, but also fails. "Huh, nevermind."

Clara then tells Maire that she knows where to find her, in which Maire accepts to go with her. Both Maire and Clara leave for the dining room, in which they find Gael who greets them.

"Hey, Maire. Before I forget, you're boyfriend and Three have been waiting for you outside." said Gael, as he points to the front door.

"Boyfriend?" said Maire, with a question look on her face. "What boyfriend? Wait, I have a boyfriend?"

"Jace? Jace. Oh, JACE!" said Maire, as she yelled while finally remembering who Jace was. "Dang it Gael, why didn't you tell me that he was waiting for me outside!"

"Seriously, Five, you forgot about your boyfriend." said Gael, as he chuckled.

"Well obviously I forgotten about my relationship with Jace, due to being stuck inside of her dark room, the whole time!" said Maire

"You're right, I'm sorry." said Gael, as she tells Maire. "I was just joking."

"Anyways, where's mom?" said Maire, as she asked Gael.

"Oh yeah, about that, our mother is trying to contact, and search for a surgeon, who can operate people and make them walk again." said Gael, as he admits to Maire.

"What, but according to my past doctor, he says that I may never be able to walk again. So, basically, it's completely hopeless." said Maire, as she looks at Gael, with a serious look on her face, while surrendering.

After hearing Maire say that, Clara then looks at Gael.

"Say, Gael. Can I use half of the pages of a newspaper article that you guys have on the table?" said Clara, as she asked Gael who nodded.

"Sure, why? There's a fly bugging you?" said Gael, as he asked Clara.

"Yeah, there is a fly that's bugging me. So, let's just give her some senses back, and a piece of my mind." said Clara, while rolling up half of the pages from the newspaper article.

Clara then pretends as if there was a fly flying around Maire, and hits Maire with the roll up newspaper article on the side of her head.

"Oh my goodness, do you have no faith woman!" said Clara, as she yelled at Maire.