Chapter 2: Jin and Joon

Namjoon is startled awake by the pregnant omega stumbling off of the bed making retching sounds. The alpha quickly springs from the bed and swoops the omega into his arms and runs him to the bathroom. The moment that the omega is in front of the toilet, every precious bite of food is emptied into the toilet.

"Is this morning sickness? Should you still be having morning sickness? Did you throw up everything? Are you sick? Is it because you were in the cold rain?" Namjoon panics as he tries to sooth the omega.

"I'm ok. This is normal when I eat." Jin answers when he finally has a break from vomiting.

"You shouldn't be vomiting like this." Namjoon mumbles and pulls out his phone then searches for the best OB-GYN he can find.

"I'm ok, really." Jin mutters as he tries to stand up.

"No, I'll make sure that you are before I can calm down." Namjoon murmurs in response and calls the OB-GYN he finds.

"Yes, it's an emergency. He's throwing up. He threw up everything that he ate for dinner. We can come in an hour." Namjoon quickly makes an appointment with the OB-GYN before Jin can protest.

"Ok, let's get you bathed and dressed warmly. It's a chilly morning and won't warm up." Namjoon smiles as he hangs up.

"Thank you." Jin whispers and feels like crying because this is the first time someone has taken care of him.

"Don't thank me yet. We have to make sure that you and the little pup are both healthy." Namjoon softly smiles and leads the omega to the bath.

Jin quietly watches Namjoon prepare the bath as he holds his baby bump. He hesitantly smiles because he knows that this safety will go away faster than he knows it, but he wants to treasure this moment.

"How far along are you?" Namjoon asks as he makes sure that the bath water is just right.

"Six months." Jin answers and lovingly rubs his belly.

"Hm, you're already pretty big for six months. Do you think that you're having an alpha?" Namjoon tries to make conversation with Jin to get to know him better.

"I was wondering if I am." Jin smiles as he thinks about having an adorable alpha pup.

"The doctor will tell us what the pup is." Namjoon smiles and walks over to Jin.

"I would like to know what my pup is." Jin whispers and looks up at the honey-golden dragon eyes.

"The bath is ready. I'll go grab you something warm to wear. It'll have my scent on it. Is that ok?" Namjoon asks as he walks to the bathroom door.

"That's perfect." Jin smiles and looks down with a pink tint brightening his cheeks.

"O-Ok." Namjoon stutters and trips as he walks out of the bathroom with the sight of the blushing omega in his mind.

Jin softly laughs at the adorable clumsiness of the large alpha. For a split second, he wonders what it would be like to be able to stay with the kind alpha. No, Jin you can't think like this. He is kind, but people's kindness to someone like you has its limits. You will have to go back out into the world and fight to protect you and your innocent pup. Don't get attached to the alpha.

"Here you go." Namjoon's soft voice snaps Jin out of his thoughts.

"Thank you." Jin smiles and takes the soft clothes from Namjoon.

"Call for me if you need anything. I'll take a quick shower in another bathroom." Namjoon smiles then leaves the omega alone.

As Jin carefully undresses, he looks at himself in the mirror and sees his bones poking out. He carefully runs his fingers over his body then softly sighs. He hasn't been healthy in a long time. The omega knows that his pregnancy bump is large because he is so thin.