🔞 Chapter 60: I Know You

By the end of the first week of having the newborn twins home, Taehyung and Jungkook are sleep deprived. Jin frets as Namjoon packs up their luggage to return to Aestas.

"Do you think that they will be okay?" Jin mumbles as he looks over at his exhausted son who rocks both twins in his arms since Jungkook is having to take care of pack matters.

"They will be okay, Jinnie." Namjoon softly responds and wraps a loving arm around his mate's waist. "If things become too difficult for them, we will return and help. Plus, Jungkook's next rut is in a month. We will take care of the three pups during those three days."

"Can we wait to leave until Jungkook returns today?" Jin asks and looks at his mate with big, puppy eyes.

"Of course." Namjoon smiles and gently pecks Jin's nose.

Taehyung looks at his parents as they walk over to him. "Here, let me hold one of them." Jin softly smiles and reaches his hands out for one of the twins. "We will stay until Jungkook returns for the day."

"Oh, thank you." Taehyung smiles and hands his parents the twins. The moment the twins are out of his arms, his oldest son crawls into his lap. "My sweet Wookie." Taehyung softly whispers and cards his fingers through Jaewook's hair.

"If you ever need anything or if anything happens, call us. We will come to you as quickly as we can." Jin tells his son and holds his hand.

"Thank you, Eomma." Taehyung hums and rests his head on his mother's shoulder.

After a couple of hours, Jungkook returns from handling pack duties. When he walks into his home, he sees his mate sleeping on the floor with all three pups. 

"He was playing with Jaewook then began to fall asleep. Then the twins started crying, so we placed the twins with him. Once they were lying down next to him, they stopped crying and fell asleep." Namjoon explains to the father and mate who is watching over his family with adoration.

"Thank you for taking care of them." Jungkook smiles and looks at his in laws.

"If you ever need anything, call us. You are now part of our family even with a different last name." Namjoon gently places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Thank you." Jungkook quickly blinks his eyes to stop the tears that are forming. For the true blood, the Kims are the first to bring him family warmth and love.

"It's okay to cry." Namjoon quickly hugs the younger alpha. "It is okay."

"Thank you." Jungkook whispers as his tears freely fall and drop on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Jinnie and I are so proud of you and the Alpha you have become. We are prouder than words can express." Hearing Namjoon's words, sobs shake the Pack Alpha of Ignis. He quickly covers his mouth to quiet his sobs to not wake his sleeping family.

Taetae, take care of your gentle true blood. I know that you are taking on endless responsibilities, but don't forget to care for and love your mate. He is strong, but his heart is fragile in your hands. Jin carefully sits next to his sleeping son and his son's sons and watches him sleep peacefully.

The smell of the honey milk that his mother makes gently wakes Taehyung from his sleep. He slowly sits up and makes sure his pups are okay then looks around the large living room. As he looks around, he sees his parents and his mate softly talking while drinking the warm honey milk.

"I want some." He sleepily mumbles and stands up with all three pups in his arms.

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock when his sleepy mate walks over to them with all three pups cradled in his arms. "Here, let me hold two of them." The true blood quickly stands up and takes Jaewook and Jaehyun from his mate.