Chapter 35: I Have You

"Joonie!" As Namjoon walks into his company, he hears his mate desperately call out for him over their link.

"Darling! What is wrong?" Namjoon quickly asks and walks right back to his car.

"I just got to the park with the boys, and my parents and brother are here." Namjoon can feel Jin's fear over their mating bond. He feels anger surge through him as his mate's fear and helplessness overwhelms him.

"I'm coming. I'll be right there. I promise." Namjoon comforts his mate as he speeds to the park where Jin likes to take their sons.

When Namjoon arrives, Jin is shouting at his family as Yoongi and Taehyung growl in their wolf forms. Namjoon quickly runs to his mate's side and holds him close.

"Leave my family alone! What are you doing?!" Namjoon shouts as he protectively holds Jin in his embrace.

"If he was planning on getting pregnant with the pup of someone as wealthy as you, he should have told us. It is selfish of him to not share his luck." The mother's words cause Namjoon to want to throw up.

"You disgust me more every time we meet. Jin is your son, yet you treat him as an object. From the very first moment I met Jin, I knew that he is the kindest person who has been through some of the most pain. Never once has he cursed you for the pain you have caused him. If you want money, then come to me. Do not bother my mate and pups." Namjoon growls as he gently cradles Jin in his arms.

Jin's parents and brother stare at Namjoon in embarrassment as he yells at them with disgust in his eyes and voice. They shiver as Namjoon's scent and aura grow in strength and feel like a blazing forest is surrounding them.

"Now get lost before I lose my temper and tear you to pieces." Namjoon warns and flashes his eyes red in warning.

They quickly scamper off as Namjoon's livid aura grows in strength. Once they are gone, Namjoon gently rocks Jin in his arms to calm him down while their sons hug him.

"I'm sorry. I should be stronger." Jin whispers as his mate comforts him.

"No, don't apologize. They are the ones who should be sorry. It is normal to be afraid when the people who have abused you appear in your life." Namjoon gently comforts his mate while wishing his mate had not been put through so much trauma.

"I will get better." Jin sniffles and buries his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"You will. Time will heal you, but everyone heals at different paces. Take your time. I will always be by your side." The alpha lifts his omega in his arms and carries him to the car.

"Thank you." Jin happily smiles as Namjoon sets him in the car.

"I will tear those ugly people to pieces!" Yoongi yells in anger and stomps his feet.

"ME TOO!" Taehyung roars and punches the air.

"Apparently, you have two adorable little alphas protecting you." Namjoon softly chuckles as his pups angrily rant.

"They are adorable." Jin smiles and watches as Taehyung and Yoongi angrily get into the car while they continue to shout in anger.

"How dare that ugly lady yell at Eomma?!" Taehyung growls as he angrily yanks on his seat belt.

"She made Eomma cry!" Yoongi shouts and kicks the back of Namjoon's seat in anger.

"Just who's temper did my two little alphas inherit?" Jin softly laughs as the two pups do not seem to want to calm down.

"Appa!" They both shout at the same time while Namjoon dramatically gasps in horror.

"I do not have a temper." Namjoon dramatically defends himself.