Chapter 54: Appa and Alpha

"Wookie, today is going to be a very busy day, so if you get tired let Appa know. Appa will carry you." Jungkook tells his son as he dresses him for the day.

"Will Appa carry Wookie?" Jaewook asks as he watches his father dress him.

"Yes, Appa will carry Wookie." Jungkook smiles and kisses his pup's cheek.

"Are my two handsome boys ready?" Taehyung asks as he walks into the room, wearing one of Jungkook's over-sized t-shirts.

"We're ready." Jungkook smiles and shows Taehyung their son.

"Omo! My boys are so handsome!" Taehyung squeals and kisses their cheeks.

"So, we'll meet up with the rest of the family at the mall once his appointment is over." Taehyung tells Jungkook as he quickly brushes his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"Okay, that sounds good with me." Jungkook smiles and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist then lovingly kisses his mate.

Jaewook gasps and covers his eyes when he sees his parents kissing which earns him nothing but adoration and love from his parents.

When the three go downstairs, the rest of the family are getting ready to go to the mall. Jin instantly coos when he sees his grandpup and walks over to them then kisses Jaewook on the cheek.

"Halmeoni." Jaewook mumbles and squishes Jin's cheeks.

"Yes, Wookie?" Jin softly smiles at his adorable grandpup.

"Wookie love Halmeoni." Jaewook smiles and leaves a slobbery kiss on Jin's squished cheek.

"Omo! Halmeoni loves Wookie too!" Jin coos and kisses Jaewook's cheek again.

"So, we'll meet up with you guys after the appointment is over. Don't worry. We'll let you know what his pediatrician says." Taehyung tells his worried family.

"I am just concerned since the bruises are not fading." Jin mumbles and looks at the bruise on his grandpup's arm.

The pediatrician we are taking Wookie to is really good. She is the one who takes care of Chanyeol." Jungkook explains, trying to calm the worried omega.

"Chanyeol is a healthy pup, so I am sure the pediatrician is good." Jin sighs in relief when he hears who will be taking care of his grandpup.

During the drive into the city, Jaewook looks around with big eyes, and his little wows filter to the front seat. His parents smile every time they hear one of his adorable sounds of awe.

"Jungkook, Ignis is beautiful." Taehyung smiles and looks at his mate.

"It has taken a lot of work to restore Ignis to how it was before the war." Jungkook responds and looks around at the city he has been protecting that is filled with millions of people.

"You have done an amazing job. I don't think anyone could have done as well as you have." Taehyung gently sets his hand on top of his mate's hand then intertwines their fingers.

"I have had a very personal reason as to why I have been trying to get everything fixed." Jungkook smiles and gently places a kiss on the top of Taehyung's hand.

"You no longer have to do it alone. I am right by your side from now on until the very end." Taehyung squeezes his mate's hand as a soft smile lightly brightens his beautiful face.

"Thank you, my Love." Jungkook gently brushes his thumb across Taehyung's cheek.

"I love you." Taehyung softly tells his mate whose eyes are filling with tears.

"I love you, too." Jungkook smiles as a traitorous trickles down his cheek. Taehyung leans over and kisses the run away tear on his mate's face.

"That was a long red light." Taehyung mumbles when the light turns green.