Chapter 49: Aestas and Ignis

"Good morning, Taehyung." Jungkook hums when Taehyung's eyes flutter open.

"Morning." Taehyung sleepily smiles and snuggles into his mate's chest.

"Did you sleep well?" 

"I did. Are you nervous for the treaty meeting?" Taehyung gently traces his fingers over his mate's face then kisses him.

"If it was any other pack that I'm meeting with, I would be nervous, but it is Aestas, so I am not nervous. This pack has never mistreated me. I trust Jung Hoseok and Jung Minho." Jungkook smiles and kisses his mate's hand.

"I am relieved to know that." Taehyung hums and cradles Jungkook's face in his hands.

"Your family seems excited to come to Ignis with us." Jungkook softly chuckles as he listens to Taehyung's family pack for the trip.

"They do. Eomma has not stopped smiling since I asked if they wanted to come with us." Taehyung smiles and buries his face in his mate's chest.

"I am glad that they are happy."

"Jeon Jungkook, get up. It is time for you to get ready for the treaty meeting." Yoongi knocks on their bedroom door then leaves.

"I'm older than him, yet he treats my like a younger brother." Jungkook chuckles and sits up then looks at the time on his phone.

"He will probably continue to baby you." Taehyung softly laughs and watches as his mate gets up to get ready for the meeting.

"I guess that I will just have to get used to it." Jungkook chuckles and goes to the bathroom to shower. "Oh, as the Luna, do you want to come to the meeting?" He asks and stops at the bathroom door.

"Hmm, I guess that I should go." Taehyung quickly hops off of the bed and walks over to his mate.

"I didn't want to pressure you into doing anything you are not ready to do."

"Thank you." Taehyung smiles and gently pecks his mate's lips.

Jungkook quietly watches his mate undress and prepare for the shower. Taehyung turns and looks at his mate then winks and gets into the shower.

"You are too adorable." Jungkook chuckles and walks into the shower then wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"I try." Taehyung grins and leans into his mate's embrace.

After showering and getting dressed, they go downstairs. Taehyung's eyes widen when he sees all of his mother's suitcases.

"Eomma, you don't need to pack that much. You're only staying a week." Taehyung's stares at the suitcases in shock.

"You never know what I will need! That one has cooking supplies for Joonie. The pink one has my lingerie-"

"Eomma, that is enough." Taehyung quickly interrupts his mother as he grimaces at the pink suitcase.

"What's in the black one?" Yoongi asks with a grin on his face.

"Toys." Jin answers and walks off while Taehyung just about passes out.

"Well, your parents have a very vibrant sex life." Jungkook chuckles as he looks at the pink and black suitcases.

"That suitcase is huge!" Taehyung shrieks in horror. "Are they really planning on having that much sex?!"

"I guess so." Yoongi shrugs and quickly goes to help his mate who is walking down the stairs with a duffle bag in his hands. "Is this all that you are bringing?" He asks his mate as he holds the bag.

"Uhm this is all that I have other than the clothes of yours that I wear." Jimin quietly answers his mate.

"We will go shopping and buy you whatever you want." Yoongi hums and sets Jimin's duffle bag next to Jin's numerous suitcases.