Chapter 30: I Don't Need More

When Namjoon walks into Jin's hospital room, he gently places Taehyung next to Jin then lifts Yoongi into his lap.

"Everything will be ok." Namjoon softly whispers as he rocks Yoongi in his arms.

"He hurt Eomma." Yoongi cries and clings to Namjoon.

"I know that you were brave and protected Eomma and Taetae." Namjoon gently hums and pats Yoongi's back.

"Yoongi will grow bigger. Yoongi will protect Eomma and Taetae!" Yoongi sobs as the memories from the day flash in his mind.

"I am so sorry, Yoonie. I should have been with you and protected you." Namjoon cries as he holds his sobbing son.

"Appa is good Appa. Appa protects and loves us. If Appa was there, Appa would have beaten him." Yoongi sniffles and wipes the tears from Namjoon's face.

"I love my little Yoonie." Namjoon smiles and hugs his oldest son.

After a couple of hours, Jin wakes up and begins to panic. "Joonie! Where are my babies?! Where is Yoonie?! He was crying! Where is Tae?!" Jin screams frantically and looks around the room.

"Jinnie, it's ok. Shhh, everything is ok. Yoonie is sleeping right there on the couch, and Tae is sleeping right beside you." Namjoon quickly stands up and holds Jin in his arms.

"He was trying to take Tae away from us." Jin sobs and holds onto his mate.

"Everything is ok." Namjoon hums and rocks Jin in his arms.

"My sweet Yoonie." Jin mumbles and looks over at his sleeping pup.

Neither of them realize that Yoongi is awake and heard Jin's cries. There had been a tiny doubt in the alpha pup's heart that they might not love him as much once Taehyung was born, but his mother's cries for him the moment Jin woke up quieted every fear.

"Do you want to hold Tae?" Namjoon softly asks his mate as he picks Tae up.

"Yes." Jin smiles and opens his arms for his newborn pup.

"Jinnie, I want you to know that no matter what, I love you so much." Namjoon softly tells Jin as he prepares to tell him what happened.

"I know. What's wrong?" Jin nervously asks as he holds Taehyung to him.

"Your womb was injured. To stop the bleeding and save you, the doctors had to remove it." Namjoon softly tells his mate who looks at him in shock.

"No, no, no. We were supposed to have more pups. I promised that we would have a pup together. A pup that you made from conception. I promised." Jin cries as he holds Taehyung.

"Jinnie, listen to me. I love you. I love Yoongi. I love Taehyung. The three of you are more than I could ever ask for. They are my pups. I love both of them so much. I love you so much. I do not want or need anything else except for the three of you to be happy, healthy, and safe." Namjoon wraps Jin and Taehyung in his arms as Jin cries.

"But you need an heir. You are an alpha of a high ranking family. You are an alpha. Alphas want a pup of their own. You-"

"No, Darling. Yoongi is my heir. Yoongi and Taehyung are pups of my own. I love you no less. I will never take another to create pups. You are my entire world. I love you so much. Please, I am nothing like the other alphas. You are my mate. I love you." Namjoon cries as he holds Jin and Taehyung.

"I'm sorry. I won't think that again." Jin cries and buries his face against Namjoon's scent gland.

"It's ok. You are scared and in pain. I am here and will never leave you." Namjoon softly hums and brushes his fingers through Jin's hair.