Chapter 79: Our Little True Blood

A growl draws Taehyung and Jungkook's attention to their oldest pup. "It isn't midnight yet. The moon must be up." Taehyung tells his mate.

"I'll take care of him." Jungkook responds and walks over to his growling pup.

The true blood pup calms down once his true blood father picks him up in his arms. Jaewook rests his head on his father's shoulder as his father's warmth calms the pain surging through his small body.

"Wookie." Minhyun mutters with worry as he watches Jungkook carry the true blood pup away.

"Mini, Wookie will be okay. His Appa will take care of him." Taehyung tells the little beta pup and picks him up.

Jungkook goes to his and Taehyung's room since the twins are sleeping in the nursery. He sits down on the bed with Jaewook in his arms and lovingly cradles him. To comfort his pup, Jungkook releases his pheromones. As his father's comforting pheromones fill the room, Jaewook smiles and closes his eyes.

"It is best to sleep as long as you can." Jungkook softly tells his pup.

"Okay." Jaewook mumbles and falls asleep.

Seeing his pup sleeping peacefully, calms the worried father. He smiles as he watches his pup sleep. As Jaewook sleeps, his father realizes just how big he has grown.

"Someday my sweet little pup will be as big as me." Jungkook mumbles and brushes his fingers through Jaewook's hair. "Hopefully, you will have fewer scars then me."

"Appa." Jaewook whimpers and opens his eyes when the pain coursing through his body wakes him up.

"It's okay. Appa is here." Jungkook hums and wraps his whimpering pup in his arms.

As Jaewook trembles in his arms, Jungkook softly sings and rocks him to comfort him. Jaewook whimpers in pain and desperately holds onto his father. Jungkook lovingly soothes and comforts his whimpering son.

When Jaewook's body stills, Jungkook relaxes and lifts him up to look into his red eyes with golden sparks.

"You are so brave, Wookie. Turn to your wolf." Jungkook proudly smiles at his son.

Within a second, a small, black wolf pup is in his hands and licks his face. Jungkook chuckles and kisses his pup's snout then sets him on the floor. Jaewook happily yips and bounces around as he tries out his wolf form.

A very happy yip fills the house when the small, black pup's father stands next to him in his large, black wolf form.

Hearing Jaewook's happy yips, Taehyung opens the door of the room and lets Minhyun run in to be with Jaewook. Minhyun squeals in happiness and runs over to Jaewook and hugs him.

As Jaewook and Minhyun play, the large, black wolf walks over to his mate and rubs his body against his mate. Taehyung softly smiles and runs his fingers through his mate's soft fur. When the true blood stands in front of him, Taehyung wraps his arms around the large wolf's neck and buries his face in his mate's fur.

"Go and have your first family run. We will watch Minhyun and the twins." Yoongi tells his brother.

"Thank you." Taehyung smiles then turns to his silver wolf.

Seeing both of his parents' wolves, Jaewook sprints out of the house to run through the forest at the back of the large mansion. Jungkook and Taehyung quickly follow behind their very excited son. 

When Jaewook reaches the edge of the forest, he stops and waits for his parents. Once both of his parents stand on either side of him, the pup takes his first step into the forest. Taehyung stays by Jaewook's side as Jungkook walks into the forest ahead of them. Jaewook happily trots after his father once his father turns to look at him, beckoning him to follow him into the forest.