Chapter 25: Wishes

When Jin wakes up on the morning of his birthday, he is perplexed. The bed is empty, and Namjoon and Yoongi are not on the balcony like they usually are.

As he tries to get out of the bed to see where his family is, he hears whispering outside the door then an adorable giggle. All of his worry melts away the moment he hears his pup's giggles and his mate's whispers.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jinnie/Eomma! Happy birthday to you!" Their happy singing and bright smiles brings a large smile to Jin's face.

"Thank you." Jin smiles and motions for them to hurry over to him.

Yoongi happily squeals and jumps onto the bed while Namjoon carefully walks with the cake in his hands.

"Make a wish, Jinnie." Namjoon smiles once he makes it to Jin's side.

I wish that Tae is born healthy, and that we will all be happy and healthy.

When Jin opens his eyes, he smiles and blows the candles out. Yoongi happily bounces on the bed and waits for Jin to eat the cake.

"I am guessing that our little Yoons helped make the cake." Jin smiles and lovingly pats the excited pup's head.

"He did, and he did such a good job." Namjoon answers and softly laughs at the adorable pup.

When Namjoon slices the cake, he hands Jin and Yoongi a slice then leaves to grab the gifts for Jin.

"What did Joonie get Eomma?" Jin sneakily asks Yoongi who looks at him with big eyes and shoves a piece of cake in his mouth to keep himself from talking. Jin laughs and takes a picture of Yoongi's stuffed cheeks.

"Omo, what is going on with Yoonie?" Namjoon asks when he sees Yoongi's fluffy cheeks.

"He's trying to stop himself from telling me what you got me for my birthday." Jin softly laughs and pats Yoongi's head.

"Such a good Yoonie. Appa will give you more cake." Namjoon winks and places another bite of cake on Yoongi's plate.

"YAY!" Yoongi squeals and happily eats the cake.

"That's not fair." Jin pouts and playfully glares at his mate.

"Does my Darling want to open his gifts?" Namjoon chuckles and sits next to Jin on the bed.

"Darling? I like it." Jin coos and blushes as the pet name sinks in.

"Here you go, Darling." Namjoon smiles and hands Jin the first gift.

Jin gasps when he opens the gift and sees a beautiful golden pen with his name beautifully engraved on it. He gently traces his fingers over his name with a soft smile on his face.

"Do you like it?" Namjoon asks and pulls Jin into his lap.

"I love it."

"You can use it to sign your fans' book." The alpha lovingly suggests.

"I will definitely do that." Jin smiles and leans his back against his mate's chest.

"Here is the next one." Namjoon hands Jin a navy, velvet box. Jin's hands shakily hold the box because his mind is telling him that there are matching rings in the box. When he opens the box, two gorgeous rings twinkle in the morning sunlight.

"Put it on me." Jin sniffles and hands the box to Namjoon who happily takes the ring from the box then slips the smaller ring on Jin's ring finger. Jin then takes the bigger ring and slides it onto Namjoon's finger. "They are beautiful." Jin smiles and intertwines their fingers and looks at the matching rings on their fingers. "I love you."