Chapter 59: Warmth

To help Taehyung and Jungkook with caring for the twins, Jin and Namjoon stay in Ignis an extra week while Yoongi, Jimin, and their grandparents return to Aestas to run the company.

"If you need anything, let me know. You know that I will always come." Yoongi hugs his little brother.

"Thank you, Hyungie." Taehyung smiles and hugs his brother tighter. "The same goes for you and Jimin."

"Don't worry. I'll help Yoongi with the company. We'll make sure the company does well before your return." Yongjoon tells his son before getting into his vehicle.

"Thank you, Appa. Have a safe drive." Namjoon smiles at his father.

"And, don't worry about Jimin. I'll make sure that he stays healthy." Mido tells Jin and hugs her son-in-law.

"Thank you, Eomeonim."

"Wookie miss Samchon." Jaewook sniffles as he clings to the pregnant omega.

"The next time that I see little Wookie, I'll give you a big hug. I promise." Jimin softly pats the sad alpha pup's head.

"Promise?" Wookie looks up at Jimin with teary eyes.

"I promise." Jimin gently wraps the alpha pup in his arms and hugs him.

As part of the family leaves, Taehyung and Jungkook hold their twins while Jaewook hugs Jungkook's legs and watches as Jimin leaves.

"Our pups are so tiny." Taehyung coos and gently kisses Hyunjin's forehead.

"Thankfully, they are healthy." Jungkook smiles and kneels down, so Jaewook can see his little brother.

"Small." Jaewook mutters as he observes the sleeping pup.

"Someday, they will be strong like you." Jungkook softly tells his oldest son.

"Oh nice." Jaewook smiles and looks at his father. "Strong like you." He mumbles and places his hand on his true blood father.

Once the family goes inside, Jungkook prepares to guard the border through the night since Siwon is busy caring for his mate, newborn twin pups, and one-year-old pup with the help of his young oldest son.

"Eomma, Wookie want sleep with brothers." Jaewook tells his mother as Taehyung places the twins in the crib that his parents bought for the twins.

"Do you want to protect them tonight?" Taehyung asks as he gently pets Jaewook's head.

"Yes." Jaewook eagerly nods his head with excitement.

"Do you see that bed?" Taehyung points to a cozy bed in the nursery that he prepared for all three of his pups.

"Yes." Jaewook smiles and nods.

"That is the bed that Appa and I created for you. Do you want to see if you find it comfortable?" Taehyung lifts his oldest son into his arms and carries him to the bed.

"Soft." Jaewook lies down and snuggles with the warm blankets.

"Tonight is your brothers' first night home, so they will be more comfortable sleeping in the same room as their hyung." The beautiful alpha smiles as he watches his oldest son drift off to sleep.

Once Jaewook is asleep, Taehyung walks out of the room after making sure that the baby monitor is on and working.

"Is Wookie sleeping in the nursery with his brothers tonight?" Jungkook asks when his mate walks into their room.

"Yes, he's already asleep." Taehyung smiles and wraps his arms around his mate then breathes in his mate's comforting scent.

"I'll be back around dawn, but link me if anything happens. I'll come back as quickly as possible." Jungkook turns around in his mate's embrace and faces him.

Abandoned ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें