Chapter 34: Solar Eclipse

"My Hyungie!" Taehyung's scream pierces the entire house and surrounding area as Taehyung tackles a surprised Hoseok to the ground and bites him on the arm.

"Taetae!" Yoongi shouts and drags the angry pup off of a terrified Hoseok.

"MY HYUNGIE!" Taehyung screams louder and holds onto Hoseok as his eyes flash a dangerous red.

"It's not midnight yet!" Hoseok shrieks in horror as Taehyung's fiery red eyes glare down at him.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon shouts and scoops the furious pup off of Hoseok.

"What happened?" Jin asks as he runs into Yoongi's room to find an angry Taehyung struggling in Namjoon's arms while Hoseok's arm is bleeding.

"His wolf is trying to come in early." Namjoon pants as he struggles with his angry son.

"It's the solar eclipse. Sometimes, this affects their wolf transformation." Minho explains as he examines his son's arm.

"I am so sorry. We did not know Taehyung would do this." Jin profusely apologizes.

"It's ok. Tae has always been sweet. None of us expected him to do this. Plus, he can't control himself right now since his wolf is starting to come in at an unexpected time." Hana softly pats Jin's back to soothe him and calm him down.

"I'm going to take him to his room until he completely transforms and calms down." Namjoon tells them as he carries a screaming Taehyung from the room.

"Will Taetae be ok?" Yoongi asks with worry as Taehyung's screams continue to fill the house.

"He'll be ok. Your Appa is with him." Jin softly tells Yoongi and hugs him.

"Tae! It's me! It's Appa!" Namjoon tries his best to calm the screaming alpha pup in his arms.

"Appa?" Taehyung mutters and blinks then looks at Namjoon in confusion then looks around his room.

"You're ok." Namjoon hums and gently rocks Taehyung.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks as he shrinks into his father's protective arms.

"Your wolf is trying to come in early." Namjoon softly explains and brushes his fingers through Taehyung's messy hair.

"Early? How?" Taehyung asks and feels like crying.

"The solar eclipse." Namjoon explains and points at the darkening sun.

"It hurts." Taehyung whimpers as electricity shoots through his small body.

"It's ok. I'm here. You'll be ok." Namjoon whispers and gently rocks Taehyung.

"Appa!" Taehyung sobs and holds onto his father as his wolf begins to form. "It hurts!" 

"My precious Tae, it's ok." Namjoon worries because it was not this painful for him or Yoongi. It must be because his wolf is forming early.

Finally, Taehyung's cries subside and he stills in Namjoon's lap. Namjoon gently lifts Taehyung then smiles when Taehyung's red eyes look into his eyes.

"Turn." Namjoon smiles and gently kisses Taehyung's nose.

Soon, a silver pup is bouncing around in his lap. He softly chuckles when Taehyung trips over his own paws.

"You are gorgeous." Namjoon smiles and kisses the pup all over his face.

"Taetae!" Yoongi shouts and slams the door open only to be tackled to the ground by a very excited pup.

"His hair is blonde, but his wolf's fur is the same silver as yours and Yoongi's." Jin smiles and kneels down and pets his excited pup.

"He looks just like Yoongi." Hoseok mutters as he looks at the small, silver wolf pup.