Chapter 17: Who You Are

When Jin and Joon walk into their first parenting class, they are surprised to see the alpha couple from the clinic.

"You two are here?!" The female alpha smiles and waves the young pair over.

"We figured that it would be good to learn a few things about being parents. What are you two doing here? Don't you already have a pup?" Namjoon asks when they walk over to the alpha pair.

"Our first pup is an alpha, so we don't really know how to care for an omega. We want to make sure to be good parents to our little omega." The mother smiles and gently caresses her small bump.

"I'm sure that you'll be great parents for your omega." Jin smiles as he watches loving parents love on their omega pup.

"Welcome everyone! Today we have a new family joining us. Would you like to introduce yourselves?" The instructor asks and looks at Namjoon and Jin.

"Hi uhm I'm Kim Namjoon and this is my mate Kim Seokjin. We're having an alpha pup, and his name is Kim Taehyung." Namjoon introduces them as he lovingly holds Jin by his side.

As everyone happily welcomes them, Jin blushes and hides in Namjoon's arms.

"Now that we have met the lovely family, let's start with some stretches that are good for our mamas." The instructor smiles and begins the stretches. 

Namjoon watches the other fathers and sees that they are helping the mothers with their stretches, so Namjoon quickly helps Jin in whatever way he can. By the end, Jin's face is flushed red because of all of the touching between him and Namjoon.

"Now that the stretches are finished, let's start discussing what will be needed on the delivery day."

"Are you ok?" Namjoon softly asks Jin when he pulls the flustered omega into his lap.

"I'm ok. It's just hot in here." Jin mumbles and leans into his alpha's embrace.

When the session is over, Namjoon looks over all of the detailed notes he has taken. Jin giggles when he sees Namjoon's serious face.

"Would you two like to go to lunch with us?" The male alpha asks Namjoon when they leave the building.

"Sure. That would be fun." Namjoon smiles because it will be nice to have some new friends.

"I'm Min Jisub, and my mate is Shin Minah." He smiles as he introduces himself and his mate.

"It's nice to meet you two." Namjoon smiles and looks at his mate to see that Jin is happily smiling.

"Where should we go eat?" Minah asks as the four walk to their cars.

"There is an excellent place downtown that has light food that is good for pregnancy." Jisub answers which causes Namjoon to nod in agreement. "Is it ok if we pick up our son from his babysitter on the way?"

"Sure. We'll meet you at the restaurant. How old is your son?" Namjoon asks as he helps Jin into the car.

"He's four. His name is Yoongi." Minah answers and shows them a picture of their alpha son.

"He is a handsome little alpha." Jin coos when he sees the big smile on the pup's face.

"He is." Minah smiles and watches as Jin lovingly places his hand on his belly.

On the way to the restaurant, Jin talks about what he thinks Taehyung will look like. Namjoon listens with a fond smile on his face. When they arrive at the restaurant, Namjoon carries his mate in because Jin is tired from all of the earlier activities.

Within a few minutes, Jisub and Minah arrive with their bundle of joy in their arms. Yoongi's bright eyes look around the restaurant as his father carries him in. When they reach Jin and Namjoon, Yoongi looks at the pretty omega with big eyes.