Chapter 47: Always Yours

As Taehyung and Yoongi clean the dishes, Yoongi fights to find the right words. 

"Hyung, what is wrong?" Taehyung asks and splashes his older brother with dish water.

"I don't want to let you go." Yoongi mutters and wipes the soap from his face. "Despite you doing this to me."

"I'll be in the neighboring pack. I'll visit as often as possible. You don't have to worry about me." Taehyung smiles and hugs his older brother.

"I hate your mate." Yoongi huffs as Taehyung hugs him. "I don't want anyone to take you away from me."

"Hyung, you have your mate. Everything will be ok." Taehyung smiles and gently pats the back of Yoongi's head as he continues to hug him.

"I remember the very first moment I met you. You were still in Eomma's tummy. You have been in all of my happy moments. I don't know how to imagine the rest of my life without you by my side." He cries and holds Taehyung tighter.

"It's ok, Hyung. Everything is ok. You have Jimin now. Also, you are not losing me. You will always be my hyung and my protector." Taehyung softly whispers and lets his brother cry on his shoulder.

"You've grown up too fast. You're a Luna now." Yoongi sniffles and smiles at his little brother.

"It's weird for me to think about." Taehyung smiles as he wipes Yoongi's tears away.

"I love you, Taetae. I will always run to you when you cry out for help. I promise. You will always be my little Taetae. I will always be there when you want me or need me." Yoongi pulls Taehyung into another tight hug.

"I will definitely always be your little Taetae, and you will always be my Hyungie."

As Taehyung and Yoongi finish cleaning the dishes, Jungkook walks into the kitchen to see if there is anything he can do. To Taehyung's surprise, Yoongi grabs Jungkook by the wrist and drags him out of the kitchen. Jungkook does not protest and follows Yoongi to a room where no one can hear them.

"I just want you to know that you are one of the last alphas that I wanted to mate my brother. I don't like you. You are a danger to him, and you have done nothing but make him cry. I understand that you left at first to protect him. I thank you for not taking him at that time, but this does not mean that I approve of you. The next time you make him cry, I will bring him back home. Fuck pack laws. Taetae is my priority. He has always been my priority. You do not know how much I prayed for another alpha to walk into his life, but that never happened. If my innocent mate had not been being abused and crying out for help, I would have dragged you off of Taetae right then and there and punched you in the face in front of everyone. Seeing you makes my blood boil because my Taetae is in danger. I know he chooses you as his mate, but I still do not approve of you. Don't get me wrong, I could care less about the details of your birth. I have done everything that I could to protect him, and I will be damned if I let you hurt him. Do you understand me, Jeon Jungkook?" Yoongi hisses as he grabs Jungkook by the collar and slams him against the wall with his eyes glowing a fierce red.

"I understand, Kim Yoongi. I also do not want Taehyung to cry because of me ever again, but I am afraid that will happen. If it does happen, I will make sure he is safe with you." Jungkook calmly answers the angered alpha.

"I don't give a fuck about any promises you make. I will do what I have to do to keep my baby brother safe." Yoongi growls and lets go of Jungkook.

Before Jungkook can respond, there is a knock on the front door of the mansion. Yoongi shoots one last warning glare at Jungkook then leaves the room. Yoongi instantly smiles when he sees Taehyung and walks over to him.